Nature-Lover, Truth-Seeker/Speaker, Awake, Authentic, MomOf4

Roe v. Wade passed when I was in high-school. My Mom, who bore six girls and two boys, often wore a small footprints pin to symbolize her pro-life stance. She gave me a very graphic poster with pics and details describing various abortion methods. I was horrified! Still am! I asked: How could one human do this to another? Imagine seeing these ACTUAL images in NY's Times Square! Would others see the horror? Genuine Genocide.
Fast-forward to my twenties...A year after my third son was born, hubbie had a vasectomy. I accompanied him and when I agreed to watch, I felt nauseous. So much so, that I had to lay down while the procedure continued. Turns out, I was pregnant and didn't know it. NOT ONCE did I consider an abortion, even though finances were tight. I wouldn't watch a co-worker's daughter while she had an abortion; it felt so wrong.

I still have that very graphic poster...along with my Mom's footprints pin. Imagine seeing Roe v Wade overturned! What a time to be alive!

Beautiful story, Mary.
Ty for sharing.

I can't post this Q post because the photo is so horrible.
But it's a GREAT illustration
of what Planned Parenthood looked like, FYI 🙏🕊️

Q3405
https://qalerts.app/?q=%233405

#GodWins

In response Mary Irwin to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

Nature-Lover, Truth-Seeker/Speaker, Awake, Authentic, MomOf4

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I saw this last one last year, Kat...along with other horrifying images.

I'm from a family of 8 children - 6 girls / 2 boys. Imagine if one or more of my siblings were 'an inconvenient birth,' which one(s) of us would be murdered?