Nature-Lover, Truth-Seeker/Speaker, Awake, Authentic, MomOf4

Roe v. Wade passed when I was in high-school. My Mom, who bore six girls and two boys, often wore a small footprints pin to symbolize her pro-life stance. She gave me a very graphic poster with pics and details describing various abortion methods. I was horrified! Still am! I asked: How could one human do this to another? Imagine seeing these ACTUAL images in NY's Times Square! Would others see the horror? Genuine Genocide.
Fast-forward to my twenties...A year after my third son was born, hubbie had a vasectomy. I accompanied him and when I agreed to watch, I felt nauseous. So much so, that I had to lay down while the procedure continued. Turns out, I was pregnant and didn't know it. NOT ONCE did I consider an abortion, even though finances were tight. I wouldn't watch a co-worker's daughter while she had an abortion; it felt so wrong.

I still have that very graphic poster...along with my Mom's footprints pin. Imagine seeing Roe v Wade overturned! What a time to be alive!

In response Mary Irwin to her Publication

Beautiful story, Mary.
Ty for sharing.

I can't post this Q post because the photo is so horrible.
But it's a GREAT illustration
of what Planned Parenthood looked like, FYI 🙏🕊️

Q3405
https://qalerts.app/?q=%233405

#GodWins

I saw this last one last year, Kat...along with other horrifying images.

I'm from a family of 8 children - 6 girls / 2 boys. Imagine if one or more of my siblings were 'an inconvenient birth,' which one(s) of us would be murdered?

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @KayakKid in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mary Irwin, click on at the bottom under it