Good Morning & Happy Monday!

Still crazy energy out there from the Schumann and other things. If you are feeling it, try to get grounded. And getting grounded doesn't always have to mean 'grounding'! Here's a list of things that can help...

*I would also add to that list - doing anything that makes you happy even if it's just for 15 minutes and listening to music :)

Have an awesome day!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4DJzzNTkgrA7nLtOzTF575?si=af15122c0fb14e34

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

yes!! all my favorite things to do when the energies are swirling and hitting hard! also getting away from my phone and computers, the electronics seem to amplify some of the more jittery buzzy energy days.

yes!! all my favorite things to do when the energies are swirling and hitting hard! also getting away from my phone and computers, the electronics seem to amplify some of the more jittery buzzy energy days.

We are ONE. Family is everything. Mom of 3 amazing girls, wife of 1 handsome and loving husband

There are new ideas here so I bookmarked to come back to! You are such an angel Kim!

In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread
"Happy Talk" from SOUTH PACIFIC - YouTube

From the 1958 film version of SOUTH PACIFIC

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

will be incorporating a couple of newbie tips I see - thanks

and have a Happy Monday too!

Kim I just wanted to say thank you for all that you post, always so positive💗

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨GOOD MORNING!✨

❤️❤️❤️🥰🙏🏻✅

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

🙏All of the above wonderful suggestions, done today already I have ☺️..🕉️💓

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏☀️💖♾💙☀️🙏

🙏🏻🥰🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

Yes crazy!
Good recommendations. ☀️

Thanks Kim! Been feeling craaazy energy all weekend. Have a good week! ❤️

In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication

You, too, Mel!

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

How bout some Karaoke😂😎🎵🎶
morning kim

Only followers of this user (@CamdenBeach) can see their posts

In response Camden Beach to her Publication

Same for me! :)

(1) Show this thread

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I saved a post from Artistic with a similar color style and vibe. 😎💜

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

see one of your post helps and seeing I love it when I see Rachal Maddow triggered lol!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

see one of your post helps and seeing I love it when I see Rachal Maddow triggered lol!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I am feeling it some, really helps to sungaze, walks inthe forrest, and AU☺️cold water dayly after very very hot water first, helping others is always good

Have a great week Kim!

In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication

Thanks, SE.
Hope you do, too!

(1) Show this thread