There are quite a lot of anons who don’t do well in institutional settings. Us autists are an awkward bunch of misfits. Q has brought us together as a coherent fighting force without requiring us to give up our autonomy. We can only be weaponised if nobody else owns or controls the weapon; else we become truculent and unresponsive.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

A like-minded hive of free thinkers. ❤️

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

👊

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Just thought of another one. Anons are chaos with a direction. no central command. like picking up ants with a rake kek
WW3 no different

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

GEORGE just posted on YT about "misfits". Even counter culture is a culture...
WE ride at dawn

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Agree, and it's a very good point. 👍🏻😎

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

🙄 I have been accused of being truculent at times…

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Exactly! Keep being You🐸❤️✨

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Had a nice chuckle with that...

My hubby was a Patriot, as am I - & Constitutional Conservative Christian, Texan, dog mom, digital soldier…WWG1WGA

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻
Yes! Exactly that!

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

oh yes

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

love this