Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

What if I told you โ€œthe planโ€ was put together before we came to earth?

Would ya believe me?

Vibes are bringing the plan together. Full circle.

The weird thing for me is I was never a social media person, no FB, nothing. Then I had an urge to get on Twit, my "mission" was to share my nature photos accompanied with scripture. Soon I was drawn to the Trump Prophesies book, then Q. Suddenly it felt like I found home, friends that felt instantly familar. AU really feels like I moved to the right " neighborhood" with friends who have a soul connection. I just want to meet everyone! Covid switched my "mission" to health, sharing medical insights, since I spent 50 years as an RN. I had the covid scheme figured out in a week. Like I already knew critical things, could connect the dots right away. Not sure it means anything about being here before, but I am so thankful to be here. ๐Ÿ˜‡

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @InHisHolyName in this post can reply

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

Thank you, Carol. So glad you're here too.
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

And we're glad you're here!!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Beautiful, my feelings too.
Its amazing how God downloads our mission and directs us to a particular area / site to work together.
So glad you found your home too!

(1) Show this thread

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

We are glad you are here! Thank you for being here! Blessings to you!

In response Silver Cat to his Publication
(1) Show this thread