It's coming and nothing can stop it.. In this clip David Straight talks about help from other dimensions, who Q is, and who the current Vice President is JFK Jr

Only people mentioned by @DankQ82Q in this post can reply

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❀️ and Gma of several ❀️ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦…πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… TRUMP WON!!

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

πŸ’―πŸ’₯I love listening to him and reliving the Epicness of it all. The most amazing story ever and we get to watch it play out. With a lot of help from friends in HIGH places.πŸ’«

What if VK is David Straight? 😳

That just popped in my head for some reason!
hmmm 🧐🧐

I would LOVE to hear him in person!

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

it’s a possibility with today’s technology and sophisticated masks we have it’s a possibility.

(1) Show this thread

Must be this photo.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

no way to confirm

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

I believe that VK and Jr are one in the same

(3) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

oh dang , i remember these videos now , its been a few years since i seen them thank you for sharing them ❀️