Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Love Our President Trump. 🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️❤️ Love Our County❤️🇺🇸❤️WWG1WGA🇺🇸❤️

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

♥️♥️♥️I want my President back

I will NEVER turn my back on President Trump, his allies and The Military. I love you all Patriots. WWG1WGA worldwide!

well the AF1 Biden left in today is not this AF1 that's for sure. I'm taking Gen Flynn's advice and I'm Holding on to the wine, I won't concede the wine

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

He posted this on Facebook first. i tried several times to upload video that day but it never worked

God Bless Donald Trump, the Q Team, and Patriots all over the world! #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #SaveAmerica #GodWins

I love my President Trump...OUR President Trump!♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸♥️

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🥰

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

and drop#507

Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Post 3862
https://twitter.com/Strandjunker/status/1228333628955996161
re: delayed testimony
1. allow for public dissemination of critical facts [possible unseal(s)-declas] prior to world televised sit down.
Sometimes the necessary forum to update the American public is provided by those same people being investigated for….
Release to change strategy?
Watch what happens next!

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Wow, Twitter is a commrad social club now...not that it wasnt before but now it is so in your face.......YIKES!!!!

(1) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

DAN'S SO DELIBERATE WITH EVERYTHING HE DOES. GREAT VIDEO. AIR FORCE ONE FEATURED PROMINENTLY... NO ONE HAS SEEN BIDEN UTILIZE AIR FORCE ONE OR TWO YET... WAS THAT A SIGNAL? 🤔🙏

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

I got this post card from West Palm Beach; looks like I will be indirect or directly involved in ensuring this congressman continues his efforts.
Trump won California

III% Living in Newsoms' ankle bracelet 👄🌊🥑🇺🇸💚🍓🐸🐛🌻👑 Never forget

In response 3+1+7=11 Crown to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

Felt like they were talking to us DS. 🐸💖🇺🇸

We're an Independent & Uncorrupted Media Organisation. We make Videos from A Conservative View! https://www.leavingsugarmountain.com/

I'm from Australia and I miss POTUS! America does not have a President at the moment! PEDOTUS needs to be locked up and I the penalty for traitors needs to be implemented!

I'm sick of these criminals!

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

i tried to upload screenshots of posts from all over the world, primarily Japan, to Dan with well wishes & love to President Trump. it's so inspiring to know how much he is loved & admired the world over. ❤️🇺🇸💫

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love 💫 Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

oh good, they uploaded! i was having problems with it before

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier/Took the Oath with General Flynn! WWG1WGA Say what you mean and mean what you say! MARRIED! PLEASE NO DM!!!!!!! OR BLOCKED

Is there any other way to share this video? Twitter won't let me share it because I was booted the same day as our President

Lenght of video...1:17! WWG1WGA

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America 🇺🇸 , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

It had to be done this way!
🇺🇲👊🇺🇸

💧603 hussain retains consel today

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Thanks, Kim! 🙏 Hope you are having a good day! ☀️

I cannot wait to celebrate all of the achievements of the great awakening! Pray for our military and the Trump family!#TheGreatAwakening#wwg1wga

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

POTUS on the move, well protected. its habbening

The Boss being the Boss❗️👍🏽👏🏼👏🏼Love this Guy❤️He's Simply the Best😎🇵🇷🇺🇸🇺🇸🇵🇷 May the Source (God)keep him safe🙏🏽and the people that are working with him🙏🏽

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

I don't think he sleeps much...

Truth seeker, patriot, child of God

Instagram this morning. "Rush Delivery Available"

A lot going on in this picture.
Missile launch.
🚀
James Lawrence "dying command"

"Don't give up the ship!",
🚢
which is still a popular naval battle cry, and which was invoked by Oliver Hazard Perry's personal battle flag, adopted to commemorate his friend.

Tears, tears of joy when I see his face and tears of sorrow knowing what evil has tried to do to him. I simply love this man and I know deep in my heart that God has put him here to help him save the world. God Bless you President Trump. I cant wait for everyone to love you like I do. 🙏❤️🇺🇸

How do you stay on Twitter Kim? I get suspended evry tome and so quickly!

Ive been suspended since Dec...

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

just google or duckduckgo danscavinojr on twitter and you can look all you want but cant comment unless you have acct. i was suspended last month.

(3) Show this thread

Q 607

In response Awaken With Yahweh to his Publication

(3) (4) ***

(1) Show this thread

Hey, check out Dongold Trunk on twitter.

In response Mona Belle to his Publication

indictment in his thread

In response Mona Belle to his Publication

DonGald Trunk

(2) Show this thread