I believe JFK Jnr is alive despite others

Q is Back Now as were in the Storm

Watch the Water = Roe vs Wade things you do in Water

Sky Event -- Planets Align

We are here at the Storm --- Buckle UP!

My opinion only !

https://youtu.be/Vq7JSic1DtM

Public Image Limited - Rise - YouTube

Music video by Public Image Limited performing Rise. (C) 2013 Virgin Records Ltd

Only people mentioned by @Robertauthor in this post can reply

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Makes sense Robert! We thought Row v Wade riots would be bad, wait until SCOTUS overturns the election!! Katy bar the door!!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

Things are definitely getting juicy.

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

Jody your a Star -- That tired and a bit pissed so luv You --- and will chay coherently again sonn ==14 hour day and on hee need sleep but your awesome

(1) Show this thread

If/when SCOTUS overturns 2020 election, the Libtards will lose their mind. Certain places will be truly unsafe.

In response Sierra Victor to her Publication

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do...…. 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐬𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐨𝐦

(1) Show this thread

calif native, navy brat, Weldon Calif resident, love our Potus, Donald Trump

yes my dear robert you are as right as rain 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻💥

In response judith Kennison to her Publication

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!
Look at it what I do...…. 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐏𝐚𝐲𝐬𝟏𝟏.𝐂𝐨𝐦

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

I agree

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

It does seem like we're at some kind of jumping off point. Let's see what happens between now and the 4th.