Only people mentioned by @ZemahBenYishai in this post can reply

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

Also never forget: Margaret Sanger was a vile racist and eugenicist who dedicated her life to ridding the world of poor black babies, who she deemed the “degenerate and defective.” She pushed for birth control not because she believed it liberated women from the burdens of motherhood, but because she saw it as the best way to get minorities and the handicapped, whom she detested, to voluntarily stop breeding. Hillary Clinton admired Sanger describing her as being "awesome".

You can't get more evil and racist than these two.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Abortion is a satanic business.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Deplorable Patriot and Follower of Yeshua Hamashiach. The Lion of Judah. Precious Child of the Most High, still a little Ferrell

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

We just got a new Asain Seafood market here. Went in a looked around last week. Cant force myself to buy anything..

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

I remember ricky lake and the whistleblower from a jewish family sayin they eat they're babies as a lifestyle and worship satan

(3) Show this thread