I'm seeing a lot of chatter on TRUTH Social about the Q drops being unconfirmed, fake, etc... Thoughts?

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Still cautiously watching the drops because the grammar is a bit different than the older ones, but the Telegram critics are more interesting at the moment, almost funny, if not so pitiful

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

i feel the timming with r vs w and the VK saying he was gonna step out 25 - 2nd then Q 1700 days to many things line up.

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

Truth Social is a wake up platform for the normies. It's too much like Twitter. This platform is something special. Love rules here. I promise you that I could not have made it this far without my AU family. This home base is what has kept me sane. Eternally grateful to@administrator for this gift.

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

MSM should just ask the Q

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

There is a definite mixture of people on Truth Social -it appears no one there is keeping tabs on real and fake accounts or just partially awakened folks acoounts--it's open even to the likes of Gavin Newsom. That's Ok --perhaps it's meant to be that way there. Here on anonup we are much more in sync . Q drops are real!

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

In response Elizabeth Sylvia to her Publication

the timing of return seems to be bang on in parallel of the narrative given
Roe Vs Wade =1st marker 11:3 🤔

(1) Show this thread

Professional Free Spirit ✨ On a Mission for Mother Hearth💚 #KennedyVision Ambassador 🕊️ #FamilyIsEverything💖

Chatter about Q being real is nothing but a confirmation of Q authenticity
So much happened is these 18 months
People see things even if not yet awake...
We went from chatter about Q being a larp, followed by a bunch of lunatics to chatter about it being the real deal
I see winning
Big time

I am Sylvia Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

In response Bee Bee to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

I feel right mow they are legit. Timing makes sense and tone and style seem spot on.

We’ll see what happens, but right now I am treating them as real. TS has an amazing amount of trolls & haters!

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

There was talk on 8kun yesterday about the "salts" being rotated, & there was debate over the authenticity of the one that dropped last night

I'm no techie but I gathered that the "salt" referred to something about the ID/trip codes on the posts

TS is twitter lite. Lots of TG is black ops.

The last time they thought Q came back it wasn't Q. Those drops were immediately deleted.

It is Q in this case. It's been days already and the drops are still up.

I get very weird vibes on Truth Social and on Telegram almost like it's a BLACK OP. I think that's why we all feel safer here.

A FREEDOM THINKING AMERICAN. A SPIRITUAL WAKADO. I LOVE GOD, JESUS AND MY FELLOW HUMANS. THE ONLY THING I HATE IS EVIL.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

AGREE ON TRUTH SOCIAL AND TELEGRAM. SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT.

In response Angela Hart to her Publication

I joined truth a while back and like a lot of folks It just doesn't click for me. I don't go there. I have heard it's set up by one of the alphabet groups....I don't know that for sure but I don't visit

(3) Show this thread

English patriot. Trump supporter.United States of America is the last stand!!!. #familyiseverything

was it 1700 daus after the first Q drop?
heck ofa coincidence. If mil were , are, our involved.? My vibe says, Original.
lets see see when happens :)

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

It's the real Q. I never questioned it. I think we were given a lot of hints on AU. ;)

In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication

I agree - just like to see the vibe of others :)

(1) Show this thread

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

I don't know if the allegations of SALT manipulation are true, however from a technical perspective the claims seem plausible.

There was visual evidence presented of shenanigans, but I don't know if it was authentic.

I'm assuming that this will clear-up one way or another if the posting continues, and since there is a 4th new post, it seems to be continuing. SALT manipulation changes all the TRIPCODES, so this can't be covered up forever, if true.

On the other hand, maybe there are those that have planned to discredit Q upon his return with these allegations.

When Dan posted the baby fist image, was it in any way related to the claims about BABYFIST being involved?

Was it a Validation from Dan, or an Indictment of BABYFIST, or meaning coincidence?

Let's see what happens.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

I'm not familiar with babyfist. who is it?

(1) Show this thread

I am utterly confused, but believe we must focus, listen to 45 and connect to to the Universe to find answers. Lin Wood mentioned that it is a distraction from the gun bill signed, etc. he suggests we must use decernment. Lin is a Q advocate but he thinks that the latest posts were not original.

I am utterly confused, but believe we must focus, listen to 45 and connect to to the Universe to find answers. Lin Wood mentioned that it is a distraction from the gun bill signed, etc. he suggests we must use decernment. Lin is a Q advocate but he thinks that the latest posts were not original.

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

I agree with RT's logic.

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

discernment ... lets listen to Q ... the tone.
to me it feels the same / mood & direction, although there may be more than one Q .

In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Don't think the DS want CUE to come alive again. Uptake in interest and support 4 rallies.

(7) Show this thread

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

I doubt they're fake and I don't really care much if they R because the gematria checks out and because I believe in Placebo Effect. Happy #KennedySunday 123.

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

1122 for you :)
and agreed...let's see what happens!

(1) Show this thread

Those thoughts, as well as yours, wont make much of a difference.
Either way.

The Doq allusion prior was enough for me.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/supreme-court-overturns-roe-v-wade-ensures-life-wins-over-abortion

👆This was Real.

The Bigger Picture is Q is about Saving the Children and our Nation.

Winning is winning.

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

TBE, to be expected.

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

q coming back isnt hope for us we already won

its to shake the retards awake so they panic

lol

(1) Show this thread