Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

❤️👍

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

For the most part (with the exception of a day here/there hung over, or just feeling very lazy and sore from my job), I try to do everything the best I can every day with the people I love (communicating and expressing appreciation and Love) at 52 years of age. I know every day is a gift and it could end anytime when God decides to call me home ❤️🙏

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

For the most part (with the exception of a day here/there hung over, or just feeling very lazy and sore from my job), I try to do everything the best I can every day with the people I love (communicating and expressing appreciation and Love) at 52 years of age. I know every day is a gift and it could end anytime when God decides to call me home ❤️🙏

I hope your jellybean is Blessed 😇

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Ok, I’ve thought about this. What if the deception is so deep that the concept of “sleep” is a construct?

Perhaps there is a mechanism that allows humans to “leave thier fleshsuit” for “sleeping” while thier immortal soul has an active and conscious 4-8 hours on thier home planet?

I may smoke too much cannabis 😀

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I like what your smoking.

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

lol...never!

(2) Show this thread

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

TODAY WERE WORKING ON SAVING THE WORLD WITH GOD.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Sure puts things into perspective!
Today, my one day off work, I will be spending outdoors in the sunshine with some girlfriends, my dogs, & microdosing mushrooms, lol.
I hope you will be making your jellybeans count today too, Kim! ❤️☀️

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

♥️

(1) Show this thread

Work so my kids can have more jellybean days to play with. I love my kids that much.

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

Powerful message.

In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication

perfect 1122 for you!

(1) Show this thread

I feel this is what this movement, what all have you have done for me. I realized 2 years ago how little time we have and what matters and what doesn't. I could never thank all of you enough for that. It changed my life forever ... and for the better.

Cool Video for this Sunday morning. Have a great Sunday Kim !!

Very cool video for this Sunday! have a great one Kim !!