Only people mentioned by @IGG1776 in this post can reply

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

In response 1776 ... to his Publication

Interesting formula's

🧐

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

you know what's interesting? in march 2019 - i took a walk and saw a complex mathematical formula on the back of a car trunk with the caption "TO ESCAPE EARTH".....

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Those who are unaware are unaware of being unaware. Freedom does not come with a price. It comes with the dispelling of illusions. WWG1WGA

Wow!!!

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

“Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.” —VK

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

“Sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward.” —VK

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Die Hard Patriot, Loving Husband, Father, Brother and Son - #WWG1WGA - 6 time Twitter Veteran - TEXAN

Probabilty Theory. something about to go down folks.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

my immediate thought as well

(1) Show this thread

uh oh.