BlueRay/Sisterhood 🌹/Lyran GK; COBRA Ops Team to rtn GAIA to 5D+ Heaven on Earth Hz; Clocked in 250k+ mi of travel (‘18-‘23); WINNING

Those who followed VK, he had Time4UToKnow as his VKproofs... Well for those that dropped SCOTUS, bc of his tweeting hazards to demoralize the patriots, it's all part of the mission, to trigger patriots in order to release those negative vibes/Hz, cuz it's only thru feeling/releasing those neg vibes can one be uplifted fr dark's hold on one's psyche. Nothing to be taken seriously w/ his tweets specially w/ General. Cuz I already asked my team why does he do that, bc it's all part of the show, test to the patriots who can start discerning/vibing to use their pwr, one's intuitions. Everything is a test & awakening trigger, since Q came online. That's why they kept dropping "Trust The Plan",as the plan is w/in all, one's DNA coming back online w/every trigger events, diff scenario for diff collective in same wavelength/Hz. And timeline is converging w/ everyone's Hz level to enter 5D realm due to GAIA's Ascension w/ her EQs/volcanic eruptions, SR/CMEs etc.#AllLiningUp_EnergiesLiningUp

I drive around with a Q, a trump and a thin Blue line flag sticker on the back of my truck in a liberal area, I use my real name, I don't hide, I have no fear I trust in the Lord.

In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Wait_its_time in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from James Dean, click on at the bottom under it