Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

so now 10 days of darkness?!?! Or is shit gonna get real?? LETS GOOO!!!!

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

I dont think so. it's an overall statement of what is going on as whole under "Biden"

(1) Show this thread

When you know you know.

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

i get a strange com the other day to follow vk, now vk is taking off ha

American Founding Family Descendant. Freedom warrior. AU test kitchen explorer. Discerning Dame.

To some degree yes, perhaps. However, I caution all to continue practicing discernment. When I see anons spouting narrative soundbites that are dictated to them just as I see the sleeping normies spouting theirs, it gives me pause. Further, I find many of the endorsements made for medical choices and also with certain candidates difficult to stomach and find the "optics" excuse just isn't holding water.

On a separate note - while the SCOTUS Roe v. Wade decision seems wonderful and anons were shouting victory, of course it doesn't end it, just kicks those choices to the states. This could rile up the middle ground independents who now may be more cautious of contributing to the red tsunami at midterms.

Patriot. Trump Supporter. Tear is for Maddie McCann and all abused children.

In response Denali 1620 to her Publication

Wow. A thinker that actually thinks. Thank you.

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Are we going to get back what they're taking away from us? People are already losing their homes

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Only way to help people really see and wake up.

You're watching a movie. The Best is Yet to Come! God Bless America! Trump 2Q2Q. #SaveOurChildren #GodWins

You can’t tell the people, you have show them!

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with “solutions that don’t cost the earth”

The “Normies” have cried like cry babies

Now is a good time after the temper tantrums have settled down to show the little brains why Mom & Dad had to do what they had to do

Let’s EDUCATE them now