I'll be less active for some time, hopefully not too long. My family got sick, me included. Keep us in your prayers.🙏♥️

#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Stiil praying for ya brother, hope you and your family are feeling much better
💚🌟💚

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Much better🙏Thank you♥️

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

Sending prayers of healing to you & your family. Take care of yourself, stay hydrated 🙏🏼💥❤️

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Lord Jesus we pray for Johnny and his family that you would wrap them in your healing arms, give them peace and rest and restore each one to good health quickly. Thank you Lord for hearing our prayers. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Praying that You and Your Family are doing better Johnny...God Bless
💚🌟💚

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Heal up soon, brother 🙏

💚🌟💚

Red-pilled and mind-blown by Eustace Mullins books, once upon a time... One foot down the rabbithole, one foot on The High Road.

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

Always. You take care.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Prayers for you all!

🙏💛

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

Strength and courage

Truth seeker. Mother. Save the children. Much Light&LQVE***TheBestIsYetToCome WWG1WGA 11:11

Hi Fren I am sending LQVE❤️ Light✨ and Healing🌈🌸. Hear my prayers🙏 Most high Creator✨😇 God✨ Please send your angels and your help to our brave fren🐸 Johnny Q and his loved ones🌸🙏😇❤️

Prayers to you and your family for a speedy recovery 🙏

Prayers for you & your family for a fast recovery and end of sickness. 🙏❤️
Stay safe!!!

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

stay strong fellow Patroit!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

stay strong fellow Patroit!! 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Prayers for you all Patriot💖

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

💖✨🙏🙏🙏✨💖

Q藤剛士 /WeGo.social = TAKESHI QUDO #WWG1WGA #MAGA #QNN

🙏🙏🙏

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

May your family get well soon!I am praying from Japan.✨🙏✨
#FamilyIsEverything
#wwg1wga

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Lifting up prayers for healing and recovery

Praying for a speedy recover for you and yours Johnny! We’ll still be here when you’re ready!! Take care of yourself!!!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

🙏✝️

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

God‘s Blessings🙏🏻 I’m praying, dear Patriot and I wish all the best for your family. Have strength and faith. WAWY❣️

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏🙏🙏 Oh no Fren :(🙏🙏🙏
I am 🙏Praying for You & Your Family right now & Sending healing Vibes Your way 🙏🙏 🙏God Bless You & Yours ♾♾♾ Much Love 💕Please let me know if I can do anything, anything at all 🙏

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

My whole family was really sick in Dec/Jan.
Here is what I did.
Dr Z's protocol and I took one hydroxychloriquine. It had a weird affect on me. Elderberry syrup, herbal teas, garlic knots and soup, black seed oil by the shot glass, Viracid pills gave me my energy back. I used colloidal silver but it really helped take the pain out of my lungs by putting it in a essential oil diffuser and breathing it in next to my bed. That helped a lot. I am still taking Dr Z's Detox. We used local honey in the herbal teas. Feel better. I will pray for all of you.

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Oh no! Praying that you & your family make a full recovery ASAP! Healing vibes coming your way friend. 🙏🏻💓