Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Has anyone asked...WHY NOW? What took them 50 yrs to rid Roe v Wade?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication

Why?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Never drink coke or pepsi products. They not only contain fetal tissue, but make the body acidic which makes the body more prone to illnesses including CANCER. Cancer thrives in an acidic environment. The sugar content leads to the development of diabetes. Diabetes can lead to retinal issues which can lead to blindness, also kidney failure, cardiovascular disease, circulatory problems that can leadcto amputation.
STOP DRINKING SODA AND OTHER DRINK PRODUCTS! Drink alkaline water instead.

(2) Show this thread

From tropical waters to desert sands currently southern NM. Imperfect child of God. #MAGA, #Savethechildren, WWG1WGA, Trump 19th POTUS

Like all those "Natural Ingredients" statements on the ingredients list! Why don't they list THEM individually??!!!
I know of a number of natural compounds that I do not want to be partaking in its consumption, ya follow me?

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

HEK=293 is more of a hit to food companies like Pepsi, Kraft, Nestle, etc.
Seeing as those companies use aborted fetal cells as flavouring agents in many their food products

https://ppjg.me/2018/11/16/list-of-companies-using-fetal-cells-from-aborted-babies-to-flavour-products/

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Evil from the bowels of hell. Pure Evil!

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

so isnt there aw on selling human meat? cells are the same. so why not do lawsuits on grocery stores?

(2) Show this thread

difficult to read, saw "kidney" so i assume its all stem cells for sickos

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Also a big hit to the DNC and their candidates.