God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

I have a prayer request. I have a dear friend in need of some prayer. Could yall pray for my friend. They are having some heath issues that need Gods touch. Thank you in advance

Thank each and every one of you who prayed for my friend. They are doing better. I am very greatful for each one that have prayed shared or liked. But I know each one of us could use a prayer as wel. I ask Father God Thank you for bringing all these wonderful Patriots together. For one that was down they each helped another one of your children. Father God I ask you to put a hedge of protection around each one of these fine people. I know the road is going to get rough I know some will struggle. But I know you will be there for each and every need. Father I ask you bless these fine folks and without you we are nothing. But you are everything what we need. I ask this in Jesus precious name. God Bless Patriots Thank you again sooo much. Unitied we are Strong Divided we are weak. Lets keep united and take our Counrty back and God gets all the glory!

In response Andrew Bringthepain to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @UncleTedsNephew in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Andrew Bringthepain, click on at the bottom under it