I have a prayer request. I have a dear friend in need of some prayer. Could yall pray for my friend. They are having some heath issues that need Gods touch. Thank you in advance

Only people mentioned by @UncleTedsNephew in this post can reply

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

In response Andrew Bringthepain to his Publication

Thank each and every one of you who prayed for my friend. They are doing better. I am very greatful for each one that have prayed shared or liked. But I know each one of us could use a prayer as wel. I ask Father God Thank you for bringing all these wonderful Patriots together. For one that was down they each helped another one of your children. Father God I ask you to put a hedge of protection around each one of these fine people. I know the road is going to get rough I know some will struggle. But I know you will be there for each and every need. Father I ask you bless these fine folks and without you we are nothing. But you are everything what we need. I ask this in Jesus precious name. God Bless Patriots Thank you again sooo much. Unitied we are Strong Divided we are weak. Lets keep united and take our Counrty back and God gets all the glory!

🙏❤️

🙏❤️

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Praying!

God Family Country in that order. The fight for freedom is real and I want to do my part to be on the right side of history.

Thank you very much

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏🙏🙏Prayers for your friend Anon.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you very much

(1) Show this thread

Maricopa County Proud Patriot! #Fix2020 #LoveGod #Love the USA (as it was always meant to be!) #Thank God for the QTeam & Our ANON Family

Thank You, Lord for giving these people the comfort that is now needed. 🙏🏻

In response Phoenix Rizing to her Publication

Thank you very much

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

🙏🏼🙏🏼

🙏

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Dear heavenly father, thank you for EVERYTHING
,we really need eachother down here, and for that to be right, we really need YOU
Make big waves for our fren💚🤲🎶🎵WWG1WGA

In response memes matter to her Publication

Thank you very much dear friend I know God will provide :)

(1) Show this thread

books, painting, walks in nature

Please Father send them some angels to watch over them.🙏🙏🙏🙏

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

Thank you very much

(1) Show this thread

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Heavenly Father, your word says that if anyone is in trouble, they should pray. If anyone is happy, they should sing songs of praise and if anyone is sick, they should pray in the name of the Lord Jesus.

I want to pray for healing and recovery today for a friend. You say that the prayer that is offered in faith will make the sick person well so I offer this prayer in faith to you.

Remind me that there is nothing that we encounter that is beyond your control. May your peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard our heart and our mind.
Through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

What a beautiful prayer Thank you so much. God Bless friend!

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

In Jesus name. Amen

(3) Show this thread

🙏

🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏Prayers going up to restore perfect health!

In response Linda Johnson to his Publication

Thank you so much

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Linda Johnson to his Publication

Perfect

(2) Show this thread

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

🙏✝️

#prayerteam

FJB .......Trump is my President

Prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏

In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication

Thank you very much

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Father, we thank You for granting us access to Your throne. We come with our hearts in our outstretched hands, seeking healing for our sibling. We know that Your desire for wholeness is greater than ours. We are humbled by Your invitation to play a part in Your process. We come in the name of Your beloved Son, our advocate. It is in the name of Jesus we petition Amen

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Amen and Amen.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Thank you so much

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #FAMILYISEVERYTHING #SAVEOURCHILDREN

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️

#prayerteam

#WWG1WGA #TRUMP4EVA #SAVEOURCHILDREN#GODWINS

🙏🙏🙏

In response Allee Kat to her Publication

Thank you dear friend!!

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Absolutely!
Beaming healing energy to you both!
BEaming love and Joy too!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

This little light of mine, I'm gonna let it shine.

prayers 💓

In response Heather Steel384 to her Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏❤️

God Bless 🙏🏼 May our Father in heaven give you what you seek and what you need. In Jesus name we pray 🙏🏼✝️

In response Shareef Twal to his Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

God Bless your friend. I will pray for him and all of humanity

In response Pats Fan to his Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

will pray for your friends Andrew🙏Gods touch of healing

In response Victoria Walters to her Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

🙏🙏🙏🙏Sending prayers!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Heavenly Father please take care of Andrew's friend and please be there for Andrew as well. When people we love hurt, we hurt. Please bring healing. Amen.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Thank you so much

(1) Show this thread