Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Patriots,

Their world is crashing down hard right now. It had to be this way. Be ready. Brave new world incoming with a flipped script.

You’ve been prepped for this!

WE R BEING PROTECTED . πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
WE GOT THIS PATRIOTS!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈβœοΈβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Thank you Casey! πŸ™πŸ»πŸ«Άβ€οΈπŸ’―β™ΎοΈ

Canadian. I consider President Trump our world President. An artist, have many interests and who believes we are all precious in God's eyes.

Absolutely!

πŸ˜„πŸ’₯πŸ”₯πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ™this is Awesome !!

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

One thing that can protect your mind right now is .....PERSPECTIVE! PERSPECTIVE, PERSPECTIVE....Don't allow ANYONE to make you view the evil around you in hopelessness.

Never view evil that way protect your thought life with POSTIVE VIEWS of results caused by their evil outburst because the more they act out the closer we are to Justice anyone denying that is a hack not a real ANON trust the plan!

THINK about it, if us exposing them wasn't working would they not just ignore us rather than prove our point by exceling at stupid?

πŸ˜‚πŸ’₯βœοΈπŸ™

Miracles happening before us!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’«

The most sacred part of my life is in the ever-expanding circles of knowing God and myself in HIM. Not a straight shot, but an EPIC one!

πŸ™ŒπŸ’«πŸ’žSo wonder full.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

For sure.

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

we sure are!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ˜‡TY all and God for all of our protection!!! It is most appreciated!!!

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

πŸ˜‡TY all and God for all of our protection!!! It is most appreciated!!!

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

πŸ™

God, Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot, digital warrior, American State National, Common Law lady.

Thanks for your positive posts. They help us continue in this battle.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

From higher above πŸ’–

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

yes πŸ™πŸ’œπŸ’žπŸ•Š