Patriots,

Their world is crashing down hard right now. It had to be this way. Be ready. Brave new world incoming with a flipped script.

You’ve been prepped for this!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

ready for whatever

Only followers of this user (@Treetone) can see their posts

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Trumpo won't get a blue check. Maybe it's because he will get a grey one?
2 pics

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Leanne Bonnekamp to her Publication

NPWLEMWEAREGRATEFULFORITANDFORHIMILOVEBUTWHEREONEOFUSGOESWEALLGOSOIMNEVERGETTINGTHATBIGBEAUTIFULBLUECHECKMARK=1241

Wealthy Jews Have Thoroughly Abused The Trust Of Humanity Using Their Monopoly On All Media To Sell Us Lies As News=1241

All Of These Evil Negative Things On The Screen Are Fake. They Do Not Exist. They Are Just Artificial Intelligence Trying To Deceive Me=1241

Americans Have Been Sickened And Psychologically Tormented For Far Too Long Under British Rothschild Rule Over Our Country=1241

They Have Tried Every Way They Know How To Remote Kill Me From The Other Side Of The Veil And Failed. May Vengeance Be Soon And Swift=1241

The Final Curtain Call Before The Dog Pulls The Curtains And The World See The Short Chubby Greedy Hook Nose Fake Jew At The Controls=1241

Almighty God Had Declared The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth. Rejoice. Freedom From Oppression Is Near. Huge Change For The Better Is Coming Soon=1241

(1) Show this thread

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

https://gab.com/boxoffrogs https://www.bitchute.com/channel/6Slcf1bDEBd8/ https://rumble.com/c/c-2352810 https://odysee.com/@HNiCC:1

In response Red Edge to her Publication
Jesus is Just All Right with Me Doobie Brothers - YouTube

Jesus is Just All Right with Me Doobie BrothersThe first cover version of the song was recorded by the Los Angeles band the Byrds on their 1969 album, Ballad...

(1) Show this thread

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

As ready as humanly possible here.
God has got this

I stand at the ready Doq. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

I have studied old calendars at museums, they have 364 days only! One day is not marked! 13 x 28 days. Let's make calendar great again. ❤️

"It had to be this way." Gematria 189 --> 981:

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is my Savior 🙏🏼 Trump is my President 🇺🇸#Fix2020orBust💥 #SaveAmerica🇺🇸#Savethechildren❤️

The entire MAGA movement, Q, all of Social media has been inflitrated by the enemy, only the real truthers will be standing when the veil of deceit has been lifted. God bless, soon we will know who the real enemy is lerking amongst us🙏🏼

In response Diana DJT to her Publication

THATS WHAT IM WAITING ON THE MOST!!!! LFG

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

In response GOD WON to her Publication

im in sw pennsylvania and we have had blue skies for days. very limited trails! 🤞🏽🤞🏽🤞🏽

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In response GOD WON to her Publication

Kansas most every Sunday. They love spraying on our Sundays 😠

(2) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Works.

Only followers of this user (@LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

Dead & Company - U.S. Blues (Playing In The Sand 1/19/20) - YouTube

Dead & Company perform U.S. Blues from Playing In The Sand at the Moon Palace Cancun on January 19th, 2020. Click SHOW MORE to read Gary Lambert's notes on t...

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

🦅🦅🦅🐸BAD ASS TRUMP LANDSLIDE>

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Love you Doq ❤️ and all you beautiful Patriots who fight for truth, honor and justice.
#NCSWIC
#GodWins

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

much love and respect 🙏 WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

Light Worker Patriot! Married! Mother of 3 Beautiful Daughters and 4 Handsome Grandsons, 1 Beautiful Grand-Daughter

I've been waiting and preparing pretty much my whole life!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

contin...
✍️I had found a bag at the top with a newspaper in it the on the front had giant print that said "AFTER THE STORM"

I have no idea what that means, but we kept searching for the answers and we never gave up trying to get out.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Yeah well you wont believe but Nana has been up since 3:17.
Could not sleep for the visions

✍️I saw a newpaper and I could not see what it said but it has a very large pic of a japanese man, middle age, with very long flowing blonde hair, with brown roots btw.
✍️I see a city with very tall bldgs from like helo view with millions of ppl moving thro the streets
✍️Then I am given the word "Family"
✍️Then we were kids again & I was with this other little girl, my father was working with her father and he was the man in the news paper
✍️Then we were looking for something, looking thr really old papers in old boxes, looking for answers.
✍️Then grown again a group of ppl in a place where we were trying to figure out the way forward the way out.
✍️Everyone kept saying what to do & I kept saying no, no, this man is the only one that knows. I had to keep crawling up that high ass scaffeling to get the answers, one piece at a time
Contin...

Morning Doq

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Dateline 5:55 A.M. Kalifornicate SFBayArea

Couldn't really sleep last night!!!
Wild excited dreamz

It's exactly 1700 days since Q's last post!
On the day Roe v Wade goes down
Also the day of the solemnity of the Sacred Heart of Jesus

Roe v. Wade was case 113
Might be the 11.3 marker?
6/24/22 trolls the 666 in their evil face

WE'RE GONNA LOVE HOW THIS MOVIE TURNS OUT
Thanks be to God!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Let's finish the game👊

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Thank you for being here, Doq. God bless you. ❤

"The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital. ~ Q142" ; WE HAVE IT ALL! 👀 https://qagg.news/ 👀 https://qalerts.app/

Q is back ... 👍

https://qalerts.app/?n=4954

Ready.
RIP THE BANDAID OFF !!