R U READY ? ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…
LETโ€™S DO THIS PATRIOTS!!!
#wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ’ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒHey Casey !!...how are you?

Mom of 2 ...๐Ÿ’™ Caleb Michael ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’—Riley Kathryn ๐Ÿ’— ... I have 2 Grandbabies ๐Ÿ’™ Knox Bradley ๐Ÿ’— Kollyns Kate โค๏ธPatriot 4Everโค๏ธ Trump/JFK

Father, husband, brother and occasional Eye Doc. Do the next right thing.

Meant for members if the military?

In response Johnny Thunders to his Publication

It's meant for all of us, military included! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

WWG
ONE
WGA

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

Reaffirmed last night.
We know. We watch. We hear.
We know. We tear. We cheer.
We bare it all. Reveal it all.
As Patriots standing tall.

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

I still have my video from Oct 2020. Maybe we should share them again?

LETโ€™S GO!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread

American Patriot who Loves God and The United States of America ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ , supports President Trump and American Patriots. #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Texas senior citizen, Patriot, Mom, awesome aunt, married 57 yrs! Loves God, country and our President, Donald J. Trump!

In response American Patriot to his Publication

Here's a refresher.....all together now......"I do solemnly swear......

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@CBear) can see their posts

Semper Paratus

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

say when?

In response _Z_D21_ ... to his Publication

๐Ÿ’ช

(1) Show this thread

omg i need to get a haircut and get new boots

My Ancestors and Roots ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ #FamilyIsEverything #Everything has meaning `my/path/to /q'

Ready to serve

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

Military about to be public to wrap this up.....?

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

i agree enough are awake, and i think this post was aimed at trump and the military.

(1) Show this thread

โ€œThe Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome Itโ€ - John 1:5

11:22 > 114

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Do It Anons!

#WWG1WGA #Trump 2020 #Maga #Qanon #17 #PainComing #SaveTheChildren #deplorable #patriot #kek #The storm God Controls The Climate

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Been ready.. I took my oath on the KJV bible.