Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Fuck masks. Fuck Fauci. Fuck anyone wearing a mask. I don't care if you think you have to. You continue to make the world shitty by accepting bullshit. The mask thing will NEVER end if you cowards continue to put up with this insanity.

My husband was in the hospital recently because he was having a hard time breathing and thought he was having another heart attack. They made him put a mask on when he couldn't breathe!! Talk about trying to kill someone. When they admitted him to the hospital, all of the elderly people on the cardiovascular floor had masks on while in their private hospital rooms. We had the nurses and doctors down our throats telling us to put our masks on when they enter our room. By the way, the hospital was not crowded and the emergency room only had a few patients. Our state has a Democratic govern

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @WhaleheadWorldCue in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Free Thinker, click on at the bottom under it