#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

From ForAmerica (Twitter)...

Radical-Leftist Maxine Waters says “to hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!”

Sounds very insurrectiony for a member of Congress.

https://twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/1540356083830915072?s=20&t=yt__5BeAmdhYK5iw_IyudA

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response John Atkison to his Publication

I don’t think that is original Max. The mask isn’t ugly enough to be the original.

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

As I was watching this video, I thought to myself that something was off about her. I think you nailed it. Someone needs to give the actor playing her a new mask.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

Did you happen to catch the video, from a week or two ago, where Max is standing behind Pelosi and she is just eerily staring at well, nothing? I felt then it was our q she was gone. I haven’t been able to find it again, but it was really crazy!

Hopefully you can find that video. I'll see if I can find it.

IMHO, most of the corrupt Deep State politicians have been replaced by actors. It's obvious that Biden was replaced. Rumor has it that one of the actors portraying Nancy Pelosi is actress / singer Shirley Jones.

Enjoy the movie!

If I can find it, I will definitely let you know.👍🏻 It truly is the most amazing movie we are a part of. It hits every emotion I have and touches every genre of filmmaking too. And I can’t wait till the credits role and we know who played their parts so well! So grateful to be a part of this. Have a blessed and wonderful night! 🙏🏻🐸🙏🏻 (Jennifer)

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

You too. Take care and God be with you.