#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

From ForAmerica (Twitter)...

Radical-Leftist Maxine Waters says “to hell with the Supreme Court, we will defy them!”

Sounds very insurrectiony for a member of Congress.

https://twitter.com/ForAmerica/status/1540356083830915072?s=20&t=yt__5BeAmdhYK5iw_IyudA

I don’t think that is original Max. The mask isn’t ugly enough to be the original.

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jennifer_ojs in this post can reply

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

As I was watching this video, I thought to myself that something was off about her. I think you nailed it. Someone needs to give the actor playing her a new mask.

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response John Atkison to his Publication

Did you happen to catch the video, from a week or two ago, where Max is standing behind Pelosi and she is just eerily staring at well, nothing? I felt then it was our q she was gone. I haven’t been able to find it again, but it was really crazy!

(1) Show this thread