Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

. Done in 30
. 10 days of darkness
. 46 is taken
. We never left
. The best is yet to come
. Believe

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

IF WE NEVER LEFT, THERE SHOULDN’T BE A 46!

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

There is no real 46, it's a show!
Notice in the pic there is no bidet pic after trump?

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response CMag1 Trump to his Publication

Doc posts things to trigger people. I just thought this one was pretty dumb when most of us know that Biden is a puppet.🍿

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I think he is saying that as far as the bankrupt Corporation of America Biden is#46, but as far as#WeThePeoples America, the Constitutional America that has been reestablished since Pres Trump, then Biden is not even a blip on the radar.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

👆Doc said, “ 46 “ is taken.

As in ‘not there?’ Taken away or as President Trump says ‘shot’.

Only people mentioned by @Sunny2021 in this post can reply

Doc uses twists. The term 46 is taken was seen and used on several occasions in the past months and I’m using common sense.

I like that, it’s a good one. Yes, I remember President Trump said he was shot. “We” knew what he meant😉