Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes, and it feels so good! I thought you were taking a few days off. The winning got to you! Praise God.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

So good waking up to all this 'winning' for you guys over there...

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

it is never too much VK....God is pleased and we are blessed!

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Good. Makes [them] mad.
Moves & Countermoves.

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😁😝😍😎🤠Have a feeling MORE is coming🤪

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

Never too much. It’s our time now!

books, painting, walks in nature

Can never be to much!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I love winning. Bring it on!

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

‘We're gonna win so much you may even get tired of winning’ and youll say ‘please, please its too much winning, we cant take it anymore’ and Ill say ‘ No its not, we have to keep winning’ 💛💛💛

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

God Bless President Trump! He deserves to win and he wants to share it all with We the People!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

I think it is just “the start” of winnings, bring on the winnings!!! 😀

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Too Much Winning in English Gematria equals: 1110
Signs And Wonders in English Gematria equals: 1110
Underdog Wins Again in English Gematria equals: 1110
November Eleventh in English Gematria equals: 1110
Angels Protecting in English Gematria equals: 1110
Its All Over Now in English Gematria equals: 1110

#VKVibes .@VincentKennedy 😎☀️
#wwg1wga . ❤️

Been waiting years for people to wake up and stop spraying this poison all over the place. Never sprayed it on our land and never will.