Only people mentioned by @Socrates in this post can reply

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

In response Authentic Citizen to his Publication

Huge indeed!

5 images

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication

Another three letter agency (EPA) goin' down…….Next?

(1) Show this thread

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

My cousin died from this. 51

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

They are only allowing landscapers to sue that use Round Up 15+ hours * I know * My husband died from Mantle Cell Lymphoma Non Hodgkins & lawyers from NY wouldn't take his case...Class Action Law Suits only make the Lawyers rich period.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

They have know or years this shit is killing ppl and they are still selling it!

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

That's their typical game plan. They did the same thing with DDT.

(1) Show this thread

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

My Father in law has Parkinson's, only one in his family to have. He loved that stuff, he would spray it everyday at his home and when I told him 'no thank you', he would sneak over our house while we were at work and spray. I know that's where he got Parkinsons, he had no concerns whats so ever about getting on himself or washing up after.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The sad thing is I wouldn't ever use this product but my neighbor did and I am sure when it rains, it gets into my soil and I garden.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I believe Roundup killed my sweet father. He fought a valiant fight to stay alive to get to know my children. He died on Christmas. My daughter was in 2nd grade and my son was in 1st. I wish we all had him longer. It needs to be taken off the market.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Too much winning.

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

So good waking up to all this 'winning' for you guys over there...

Just a deplorable gal in Alaska. Praying that our repentance has allowed for God's grace upon the United States of America! #MAGA

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Yes, and it feels so good! I thought you were taking a few days off. The winning got to you! Praise God.

(13) Show this thread