I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Starting to feel a little Max Headroomie in my life. So out of sync with the normies. I have no idea what they’re talking about, well I do, but the context or something is off. In addition to that, they all seem to want to talk over me and ask questions, without letting me finish my sentence that would answer their question. Anyone else feeling it?

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

+1

What are the odds that I watch a video about the Titanic being a fraud and I see MAXHEADROOM in the credits?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GkNGNKjRqnxK/

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

Haha! VK I love Max Headroom lol as you know...He reminds me of Austin Steinbart (No offence Austin haha just a fraction of resemblance there) I really do! I've said this for a while now...Silly G g g g g grrrt gooses ;)

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Max!! gre,gre, great!

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

MY BUDDY 🤗

I reference him alot 😎

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

In response Lili MoM to her Publication

Me too! I think he reminds me of Au Au Au Austin S S S S S S Steinbart don't you guys? Seriously :)

(1) Show this thread

Mother, #Patriot, Student, Animal Rescuer, and I love my President with my heart and soul. #TNDeplorable #MAGA #NCSWIC #WWG1WGAWW

Used to dig Max Headroom.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Something about this reminds me of AS.

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

Seeing lots of 80’s nostalgia it my timeline…what a time to be alive.

20 minutes into the future.

https://youtu.be/VrVkTPab0Jw

YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We love ya hun, stay safe!🙏
We will be praying for your protection in what ever you do!

#MAGA. IFBP. AMERICA FIRST. THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP FOR LOVING THIS COUNTRY & HER CITIZENS SO MUCH. I’M NOW ON TRUTH SOCIAL @LIZARDACRES.

Max Headroom

appropriate…

definitely…

appropriate!!!

so much truth and clown shit in the “ether”

10:10
for the glitch win!!

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Was Going To Post This Today
in Simple Gematria equals: 321 . 😎

#VKVibes 123 . 321@VincentKennedy . ☀️

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

Max Headroom Returns...

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

I DO NOT CONSENT .. (covering off that repulsive three digit number thrown in my face)..

However, this reminds me of that HACK that happened decades ago… far out, it’s been so long, but I’m sure this character was used in the hack.. anyone know what I’m talking about?

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

666uccessful Did you catch it?

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@techstartupmom) can see their posts

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Mandy ... to her Publication

Odd I responded to your deleted skunk video.

(1) Show this thread

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

Ride the vibe!

TRUTH SEEKER - Happy Wife - Proud Mom of 5 with 3 Sons Active Duty Military - She's a Marilyn in blue jeans with a touch of Jackie O

MAX!!

VK i was getting a norton malicious site warning trying to get on AU yesterday....looking like (they) preparing for your absence

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

like this

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Quixotic 1776 to his Publication

I dont see any error like this.
Are you still getting them?
@administrator

(2) Show this thread

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response The Real Me to her Publication

caught it

(1) Show this thread