Starting to feel a little Max Headroomie in my life. So out of sync with the normies. I have no idea what they’re talking about, well I do, but the context or something is off. In addition to that, they all seem to want to talk over me and ask questions, without letting me finish my sentence that would answer their question. Anyone else feeling it?

Only people mentioned by @Anatated in this post can reply

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

In response Ana Tate to her Publication

Yep.

Mama, Wifey, Duo Business Owner and God -loving kinda Gal. Don't follow me, I'm just like you!

Every single day!

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

The hay delivery guy, a 28 yr old, had problems deciding the most efficient way to stack bales in my barn, but had no difficulties parroting leftists climate talking points, while criticising everything about my home, under the pretext of describing 'other customers' properties.

It was like talking to two persons in the same body. Quite disturbing.

3 hours to stack 55 bales, costing 33each, plus tax, and 1.50 stacking fee. At the end I think he was angling for a tip...

He's is on 15 an hour, plus the stacking fee, and spent twice as long doing the job as he should have, because lecturing me was more important.

I worked hard at school and college, was low totem pole person when I got my first job 2 days out od college, lived in a shithole with fungus on the walls, worked my way up the ladder. Made sound fiscal decisions, and here I am 40 years later, being lectured by this 28 yr old pissant who can't work out how to stack hay - his job - properly. 😡

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I see the 28y/o’s gender studies degree is working out really well for him. Not to minimize the fact that it’s hard work, but it surely isn’t rocket surgery. Sounds like you were the last delivery of the day or he just wanted an excuse to not have to deliver any more that day. 3hrs to stack 55 bales? Tells me he either lacks initiative or his employer lacks incentive. I suppose we should get used to it. That age group doesn’t appear to get it.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

love max headroom

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

sure am

"Just" a Housewife Sorry i don't answer DMs

Wow. it's not just me????

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Yes, and more every day.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

When you don't engage in their system of entertainment, it's more difficult to relate with the normies.

You don't know [their] culture anymore.

However, removing yourself from it opens up other doors and avenues to navigate. It's awesome.

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Something definitely not right with them. Noticed it after a vaxxed friend visited us yesterday. Told my husband that there is something going on with the vaxxed people. Glad am not alone or I may have blamed my imagination.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

for Quite a long time 4 me
It feels like my hole life in fact
Weird . 😳 zombie time coming?

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Somehow? At this point, it seems that they have always been the zombies…I just thought it was me. It’s like, we are not the same as them. Looks can be so deceiving.

(1) Show this thread

si, exhausting and frustrating but we need to be vigilant on our own vibes.

Yep! Nailed it... When I talk to these "people" they look at me like I have 5 heads and I feel like I am on the twilight zone as they try and gaslight reality.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Louisiana wife, mom, grandma, and Anon fren & an American Patriot! Willing to do my part to redpill all that I can! On twitter @julierhcreed

Yes, a several times in the last few days I’ve made the comment “It’s like im not speaking English!”

In response Julie Que to her Publication

Yes!!!^^^this^^^ !!

(1) Show this thread

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Most of my life has been this way. Your vibrations are higher.

In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication

I’ve never fit in. Growing up felt like living in a boarding house with strangers. Lately, it’s just irritating. I’m used to not being on the same page and waiting for people to catch up on their reading. This is like being in a whole other book.

(1) Show this thread

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

things are getting very strange ..

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Yes. Yes they are getting VERY strange.

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

yup, just yesterday I said to my husband,”there is something not right with them, they are not right”

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

Well, I know it’s not me! 😀 I literally have to stop and think. Did I not explain it right? Then I remember, they didn’t let me explain it. 🤪

(1) Show this thread

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Yes, all the time.

Always!! I work with the 16-20 age group. They know everything before you even tell them.

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣
I wish mine had that excuse! They’re older and should know better! 🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

i’ve felt a bit like that for years 🤣
I’m quite happy to be spending more time alone these days

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

You’re so lucky!!! I wish I could do that! Even if I stayed at home, one of the worst offenders lives with me!🤣🤣

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Yes, years. For the longest time, I was so frustrated, but now I'm fine with being mostly quiet and living a very simple life.

(2) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, TRUMP2020+ Proud Army Colonel's Daughter, LOVE GOD, My Family and My Country!

Yes, still trying on Twitter to tell truths and wake up more sheep. This is my 3rd time on Twit and nothing has changed. Still getting attacked and getting called names. They are so brainwashed, they have no class and they won't take their blinders off even when showing proof. It gets exhausting, but I'm no quitter!

In response Patriotic Realtor to her Publication

I think what happened on twitter? Jack nuked it back at the beginning of 2021. It was such a sad little echo chamber with all those fried birdies were left not knowing it was dead. Having seen the internal chat logs from veritas sort of cemented that for me. They don’t live in the same world as us. Between banning POTUS and purging massive amounts of conservatives, the platform is dead as far as social discourse is concerned. I have a theory. Trump took himself off twit to bring it down. I think he’s had control of it for awhile. It’s just a theory.

(1) Show this thread

Yeah.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

./sync was going to post this today.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

What are the odds that I watch a video about the Titanic being a fraud and I see MAXHEADROOM in the credits?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/GkNGNKjRqnxK/

#GodWins,1221,WWG1WGA,♾️💫♾️

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

+1

(24) Show this thread