Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

They count on you not knowing the constitution as written, simple words without lawyers loopholes, that’s why congress consists of mostly lawyers to twist the words of truth

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

which is why we have 14th Amendment that stated Lawyers could not serve. See what they've done with that Amendment.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Made In America to her Publication

Right on!!!! wanted someone to catch that.👍👍👍💯%😎Badass reply

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Sure with they had an edit button. It was the 13th amendment, not 14th.

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/missing-13th-amendment-found-no-lawyers-in-public-office/

Only people mentioned by @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

Seriously, everyone should read this article. It's why we're where we are at today.

In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication

If we each had a dollar for every time they lied over 200 years, we all be filthy rich. The American people have been lied to over and over and over. I don't know if it was this article or another, but I send a website on the "13th Amendment" to my Congress woman and Senator. Not a peep from the Senator, by the congress woman responded with: "Back when they changed amendments, they didn't always keep up with things as they should." I said-'And I voted for you???? Funny, the one amendment that would stop all this corruption can't be found and is destroying our county. I'll give you a week to research the document and contact you again."
Waited a week, contacted her again and she said her friends in Congress said the Amendment has been missing for years". I was more that livid. She didn't even read the articles I sent her. So she wasn't concerned at all that an important document just WENT MISSING???? She relied on her friends because I'm sure they were lawyers.