Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

1/ If I was President I would have America run on the blockchain due to it’s transparency and technology.

Every American Nationalist would have an app on their phone that would be tied to the US stablecoin token on the blockchain.

Every American would receive X amount of funds as a starting point for all the shit that has been stolen from them though the government and cabal.

In order to gain access to those funds you have to take a legal oath through the app which forces you to agree to the Constution of the United States. You have to agree that we are a Republic and that all laws going forward are directly tied into that oath and the original vision of the Founding Fathers vision. Your acceptance of that agreement then becomes visible on the blockchain. You receive your funds.

Law enforcement, health workers, teachers, cannot continue their occupations until they have taken the oath and it’s verified on chain.

2/ This app becomes your identity for ID verification, voting, traffic tickets, etc.

It also becomes your wallet and you can make transactions with it.

A single system directly tied to our Constution. No more bad voting machines and rigged elections. No more scammers. Way less crime. An actual idenity that makes sense.

This sort of future makes sense to me.

Kill the banks.
Kill the FED.
Kill the illegal taxes.
Kill rigged elections.

Give us FREEDOM!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Sounds a little like Problem>Reaction>Solution

i say no. sounds like vax passports

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

In response Leslie Henson to her Publication

The ONLY way to Change is to Change....We have to fix this scam system somehow! the way money is used and abused right now has to change.
this suggested system is Transparent.
I do get what you are saying .
but a change has to happen.
change hurts, breaking an old familiar system is scary.
This is where being brave comes in handy patriot,.

(1) Show this thread

Yehoveh God is my Father, I love Family, Country, MAGA, KAG, Q AND TRUMP!!

I am an older person. I dont use a cell phone except for a text and call only phone i carry when i travel so if i need help. So i am not interested in getting one and i dont want my money tied to some place that they can cut off. I want my money in my credit union, or my pocket. Companies should have to take that oath, anyone doing business here, but taking an oath is a big deal in my Bible and I am to take them only with extreme caution. I am an american and i already live by the constitution in my every day life as well as living by my Torah and New Testament. No way to know if someone has lied when they took the oath. Just seems a little unsettling to help walk towards what the Bible has told me will happen in the last days. I have the instinct to stop it, to fight the digital currency thing and the whole world currency could be accomplished with this, thing. That is what this looks like.

What about private transactions? Somebody buys your bike, or your old aquarium. Can you still pay with cash?

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

And once the law is broken they get cut off and put on an island to fend for themselves.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Too bad if the internet goes down... we had a lightening strike 3 days ago - AT&T is loving us using mobile data, at $15 a Gig.

Having our whole lives tied to something that can be turned off at the flick of a switch concerns me... emp, or controlling those who control the switch... that's a lot of power you are giving to a very few...

Right now, APS, are a monopoly, run by a mafia like mentality. They control the AZ Monopoly Commission, just as the mafia do when they buy off the Mayor and Chief of Police in a city they control.

Just because folk click a button to say they promise to do something, does not mean they will. After all - look at all the beasts who took an oath to defend the country - not seeing that happening. Those psychopathic mentalities are all over, at every level of power - because they are attracted to power and control over others. Then, they are SELECTED, by other psychopaths, because you know, birds of a feather, and misery loves company...

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

I don't have a smart phone and I don't use apps. So what about me and countless others who also reject this "smart" technology? And what about government NOT tracking our every move? No thanks. I'll stick with paper cash and, if necessary, the barter system.

In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication

I believe we will all receive a Q phone Patriot 😍

(1) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

FREEDOM is being FREE from anything and everything that gives control-access to someone OTHER than yourself. No, an APP is NOT freedom, sorry.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

i love this! 👏👏👏

Out of conflict, Comradeship is borne.

I agree with the intent of what your pointing towards Doc,

2 things that spring to mind tho,

1. people are spooked by the entire "crypto / Digi ID, lets tie it all up to one thing" idea ..

we are going to either need, a severe trust boost or come up with something else, to much dmg has been done.

2. How does that example look for the rest of the world?

All this tihsllub has global attention,
the fall out is the same no matter where you look.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You got the blueprints over there, Doq!

It will not be a piece of cake, but you have some pretty damn level headed Anons here to help with what ever needs are I think.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Apps are a bit scary to me. I’m not comfortable with this scenario.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

I am concerned that the App could be controlled by either one or just a few people, who if they become corrupt they can control how and what you spend or block the App so us little guys cant use it. It could be a trap IF not thought out correctly.
Just my opinion.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Angie Mac to her Publication

IMO apps=tracking

(3) Show this thread

You're sorta describing NESARA / GESARA, Doq 💓
___
No more Bank debt (mortgages, credit card, student loans, etc.)

No more FED, IRS, income tax

Returns Constitutional Law to all courts & legal matters

Reinstates the original Title of Nobility amendment

Creates new U.S. Treasury currency backed by gold, silver
platinum & precious metals

Forbids the sale of American Birth Certificate records
as chattel property bonds by the U.S. Dept. of Transportation

Restores Financial Privacy

Ceases all aggressive U.S. Govt. military actions worldwide

Establishes World Peace

Releases enormous sums of money for Humanitarian purposes

Releases 6k patents of suppressed technologies
including Tesla Tech, Med Beds, free energy devices,
antigravity & more...
___
Q The Storm Rider
The U.S. MILITARY has FAR exceeded Future technology
in Weapons, healing, ←Travel [space & time]
Everything connects back to TESLA
& Donald Trump's genius uncle →John G.Trump←

#QUANTUM

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

As I read through your post, once again, I find I am drooling!
Your words are as delicious as CHOCOLATE MOUSSE

Oh, noooos!
NOW my chocolate genes are activated.

RP. Powered by the Holy Spirit.
and chocolate 🤪

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

This will be a great start to becoming the most spiritually aware and creative species in all of God's ALL that IS, the highest dimensional beings ever second only to God just as He intended from the beginning.

As Juan O Savin says,
First we right this ship - America
then
We help right the ship of the rest of the planet🙏

then Nana would also add to that:
and just as importantly:

We help right the ship and maintain the balance of light and dark in the rest of God's creation.🙏

Our satan is not the only darkness that exists.😇

(6) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Let freedom ring!!!
…on my new gov’t smartphone. 🤣
Love it, Doq!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

i love it

what if most people sign it just for the money?
what if it is signed by a lot of traitors so that they can calmly work against the republic as a fifth column?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

🇺🇸

I like it 😊

As long as the App can not be tampered with, so that down the road no one person has power over that App otherwise if someone controls the App then corruption can start again.
Example the App notifies the user to use X amount of money issued or it will be removed from there wallet.

so a drivers license and a social security card and a birth certificate will be Obsolete?

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Something you been working on it sounds like. 😁

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

amazeballs Doq. somehow I think you know what is coming 😉… never heard the oath being digital…almost like future proves past… the digital soldiers have had a test run :)

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

that is exactly whats coming, i just pray we aren't being tricked into agreement with anything satanic. i know...but my mind just goes there.

(1) Show this thread