Luke Bryan is an operative from this area. JS. Even a triple admitted it, HOW do I know THAT one was and is a triple? Because it married one.....twenty million dollar luciferian contract. "Like Luke for instance, not that talented, but that is what marketing is for" Most of us down here think he sounds like he has a frog in his throat. HAD MASSIVE keg parties where LOTS of folks congregated in our younger years, when I moved here. First time....we all thought it was weird that even though we knew other plantation owner types, most of us had never met him or known of him. ANYWAY< my two cents.

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Stephanie, I am lost on this Luke Bryan thing your talking about. Could you help a brother out and explain what the hell is going on,lol What is a triple ?

In response Sgt. Craft to his Publication

Triple strander, three dna strands, and also they move thru secret orgs.

You see their eyes going to slits, manifesting like Putin says Lizardbreath did, that kinda thing, is FROM their third devil strand. Insider admitted it. "Doctors" are not taught to look for it" I was told, we have x,y, they have one more strand, either a whole or half a strand.

U.S.M.C. combat veteran/ Patriot/ The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life

Are we talking about most celebs. other famous people being of reptilian and are helped to become famous even though they have no talent at all ?

Either bloodliners, secret org sell outs, some of them are lineage secret orgs, and ones like Okrah they approach with the "twenty million dollar blood contract, luciferian" they sign with their own blood. And of course clones.

Now these bloodlines, would they be the descendants of Cain for the most part, I mean they had to start somewhere or are they placed here by extraterrestrials ? I know I am asking a lot but trying to piece this together better in my head. Trying to separate what is made up and real.

Well I was told the "women they procreated with" were already into dark magic and evil shit, so they weren't even raped, they willingly procreated with them. When they fell from heaven, and were changed to devils, they slept with them. Cain part, not sure about.

Okay, so with the Cain part, which he was the son of Adam and Eve which they had Abel as well. Cain slew Abel with a stone because he felt God favored Abel's sacrifice better than his. So the first murder of the Bible. Descendants of Cain were basically looked down on.
But I have to go ,I really would like to chat with you on this more. I like your perspective and view about this. It is very interesting. Thanks for your help.

Sure enough, have a great day and TY for your service.

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it