Tara Servatius
June 19 at 4:25 PM ·
A BEACH PHOTO FROM THE 1970S. NO ONE SIGNIFICANTLY OVERWEIGHT. What on earth is in our food new, and why aren't we demanding to know?

Only people mentioned by @JacksRule in this post can reply

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

All began when low fat was pushed. Sugar, HFCS, etc. replaced the fat so food without fat would taste better. Carbohydrate intake skyrocketed. Carbs, especially refined carbs, are as bad as sugar because they turn to sugar. High fat, low carb, adequate protein whole foods is the answer. NO FAKE FOODS--they are so destructive and there is no way of knowing what horrid things have been put in them--especially at fast food joints, some of the most toxic food on the planet which is also designed to make people compacent (and addicted). Is it any wonder we have a nation of sheep?? Too many "living" (if you can call it living) on fake food.

Lover of the Nature Spirits and Natural Law. No Masters. No Slaves. FREEDOM #NewEarth

yes, I remember this, really amazing
it's especially the HFCS I think
David Dees had a good illustration of it, then and now

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

We be fat lazy fookers.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Before high fructose corn syrup, GMO'S, and sitting around in front of computers, and staring at cell phones. Before increased levels of fluoride in the water, before everything was treated with a pill, instead of informing people how to treat the cause of their illness, before multiple vaccinations. Before people were terrified of the sun, before people were terrified of being around other people for fear of catching a cold. 😉

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Before high fructose corn syrup, GMO'S, and sitting around in front of computers, and staring at cell phones. Before increased levels of fluoride in the water, before everything was treated with a pill, instead of informing people how to treat the cause of their illness, before multiple vaccinations. Before people were terrified of the sun, before people were terrified of being around other people for fear of catching a cold. 😉