Good Morning Patriots.

TS didn't get this but I bet AU will.

./Denied

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Lord my head hurts. 😄 Just waiting for someone to tell us its time to go home, make the popcorn and get comfy. And then ready to be a light for others or whatever were called to do.

Hit the firmamnet. I’m late to the party again.

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

I need some ALEVE?

I am a patriot. I love my country. I believe in my family, I believe in Q, I believe in President Trump. More than anything I believe in God

all the world is a stage

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

Wells lots of coding in the date and time VK posted this in June.

*The day is 23, pain. That sure looks painful.

*The full date adds up to 17 = Q.

*The time adds up to 9. The 22 is 11:11.
We can sldo get a 9-11 out of it.

The DS is failing 🙏🙏🙏💪😎🤜

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

In response memes matter to her Publication

Honey.!...pass the tylenol 😝😆

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

RED OCTOBER

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Sorry VK. Mentally in the ditch today. Going to take a nap. Got to recharge so I can watch the best (last?) President ever tonight.
Have a blessed day.

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

I hope it means we're going from Zero to 100 in the blink of an eye.
I'm super agitated The Biden is still in play. I have to believe when it goes down it's Happening at break neck speeds.

Let it be

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

looked like a dead cat bounce

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

That thought crossed my mind too when he hit the dirt 😆

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

My first though " dead cat bounce." 😅

(2) Show this thread

107 day delta.
+6 for extra points.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

Jessie C talked about the metaverse yesterday. She said that people playing games have been exposed to brainwashing, and the military is involved sometimes (black hat military). It is hard to explain because I did not quite understand, but it has to do with mkultra and brainwashing people.

I need to understand because some of my young family members play electronic games a lot.

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

My nephew was playing Xbox when he died. Literally died with the controller in his hand.

(1) Show this thread

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😎😇Higher levels, Armor of God on = No access & Spiraling upward

Also, Biden falls with his bike and gets up, still NO ACCESS!!! Spiraling downward!

I Think Of Bidan!

Pro bono for the children. Empath super power. Following our missing children since 2015. Due Process Auditor.Fed tort case # 7:22-CV-178-FL

In real life...no do overs!

17 since '17 // twitter=@doozier_ //#MAGA #KAG #WWG1WGA

ATV Offroad Fury! I had the sequel, really good soundtrack. The instakill death at the end of the maps was legendary. Was this why Operation Highjump had casualties?

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

Maybe Joe can ride better in the Metaverse

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

Only at the precipice do people have the will to change?

Biden,2nd bike fall will be his last.

Telegram is where I post. https://t.me/NCSWICnibiru

CRASH INCOMING 😁😎

Dman72 from twatter. Here because of VK and Koba

Bitchin’ n Glitchin’

BlackSwan

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

Good afternoon VK /Anons
ok was denied on TS ... lol so my second time trying to figure it out...
ok is it?
theme seems to be 2 wrecks :22 sec.

twin symbols (gemini?) on back of jersey but gemini is over now.
so 2 is the theme?!

blue uniform dnc color?! dnc keeps getting denied?!
dnc keeps crashing to point they are destroying themselves?!

news unlocks/ future proves past type of deal?!
2day 2 rulings 2 wins?!

idk VK... something about the deuces?!
these crumbs are getting smaller and smaller each time it seems?!
one really has to dig deep to find the meanings.

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

Gemini ?? yes the twins are coming wait till everyone sees who they are. It will be biblical

(1) Show this thread

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

Hate corruption and greed. Expose it all and end it

thats good
😊

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication

I've wanted to grab this since it first surfaced on qagg ... but was always to slow to snag it ... THANK YOU FOR POSTING IT !!!

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

./System/Boundary/Firmament/Denied

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I get carried away trying to decode. Good afternoon VK.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I get carried away trying to decode. Good afternoon VK.