Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

The National Space Intelligence Center will be established and led by the Space Force’s newest unit, Space Delta 18, during a ceremony at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio, June 24 at 10 a.m

Interesting logo.

I think we're ALL a little uncomfortable with the LOGO because of the Pharaoh Head but that's because we've all been raised in the Matrix of CONTROLLED RELIGION...We have been lied too so much that we have no idea of our true history....And we were "warned" about and taught there would be False Prophets to come etc...Were the Egyptians right? Is Jesus on board with this? LOL Who the f*ck knows??? All I know is that is a Pharoah head on our Space Force Logo and that is not just a cool symbol I can tell you that...That my friend says it all! We have A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO! And, please, fundemental Christians, go easy on this because you have no idea how much we've been lied too...Soon we'll all find out I believe!

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @JVBanon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from JVBanon nonaBVJ, click on at the bottom under it