The National Space Intelligence Center will be established and led by the Space Force’s newest unit, Space Delta 18, during a ceremony at the Nutter Center in Dayton, Ohio, June 24 at 10 a.m

Interesting logo.

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

Hummmm ... dunno bout dat !!!

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

I think we're ALL a little uncomfortable with the LOGO because of the Pharaoh Head but that's because we've all been raised in the Matrix of CONTROLLED RELIGION...We have been lied too so much that we have no idea of our true history....And we were "warned" about and taught there would be False Prophets to come etc...Were the Egyptians right? Is Jesus on board with this? LOL Who the f*ck knows??? All I know is that is a Pharoah head on our Space Force Logo and that is not just a cool symbol I can tell you that...That my friend says it all! We have A LOT OF CATCHING UP TO DO! And, please, fundemental Christians, go easy on this because you have no idea how much we've been lied too...Soon we'll all find out I believe!

I am not sure what I think about this, but nothing is what it seems.

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

Don't care for the symbol of the pharaoh's head atop the globe

Odd they are hosting it at the Nutter Center. That’s a big venue located down the road from Wright Patterson AFB.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

NOTHING can STOP what IS COMMING

Thats the first thing i noticed. Feeling uncertain about the logo though.

(1) Show this thread

Well now that symbol looks like the pin that the Star Trek show actors use on there suits.
On the show they press the pin to connect with the Ship to beam them up or to speak to each other. Now isn't that interesting!

2 Chronicles 7:14 14 If My people who are called by My name humble themselves, pray, seek my face..... #GodWins #WWG1WGA #imovershit

That's awkward.

Maybe Im super wrong but I hope they have found the way to send back the parasitic entity and close any portal worm door gate whatever is it, locked it forever

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

memories of King Tut, wtf