🔴Anyone who talks like this should be on the first deportation flight out of here.

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

ok by

I wonder if she got the attention she wanted?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

Makes me want to puke but at people who have no clue just how good they have it and just remain so entitled Karen type people?

Alot of BIG words...
Did IT look them before hand?

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication

when I was a kid this actually scared me and Transgender Agenda now scares me more as an adult!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I'll buy her ticket.

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

Who's forcing her to stay here? Doesn't look like she's being detained in her photo. She even has free speech and access to technology. Interesting.

Wife, Mom-2 boys (1inheaven), grandma, dogmom, Irish/Mohawk patriot. Surgical Tech-tissue recovery, meme-sharing Patriot. WWG1WGA🐸

Then why are you here????

agreed. the USA may have its issues but most are fabricated by media propoganda and some is real. one way ticket where she wants to go and good luck.