For some reason none of my liberal friends write to me to gloat over how much better things are under Biden. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

You must mean the Demented Pervert, aka The Rutabaga, as the great historian Larry Schweikart has nicknamed him. 😀

LIBERAL FRIENDS?????? WHAT ARE THEY?

ignorance is bliss

had this 2y delta pop up after i read this and thought of you lol

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Thank God----and Biden

UK Patriot, what a great timeline to be alive, I have been on this journey from the start, we are so close, as 107 says ENJOY THE SHOW :)

For some reason none of my friends write to me or talk to me when i try to tell them what really is going on :) Me - i will die alone on this flat plane knowing that Trump won the election in 2020 and that JFK is alive, it's 23/06/2022 01:50am in the UK, i hope and pray i'm right, if i'm wrong then so be it, something tells me GODS plans are so much bigger, IT IS WRITTEN X

give ‘em time, they’ll be asking you to explain what’s going on

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

😂😂😂

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

Ha, Same here Martin ! Libs are quiet. Not bragging of all that Building Back Better This jerk is doing.