yesterday was my 55th birthday..wow. And today was one of my hardest days at work..just coming here for some love ❤️ I need it today

Only people mentioned by @Itsyoadrienne in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

In response Adrienne Green to her Publication

((Hugs))

God bless you and keep you.

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Best wishes ❤️

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

❤️

WWG1WGA!!! Patriot Party 🇺🇲♥️🤍💙🇺🇲 It you are not pissed off, you are not paying attention! WAKE UP!

happy belated birthday! hour the rest of the week is richly blessed and full of a surprise or two.

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Always Much Love Sent To You.

Happy Birthday
Happy Today
Happy Yesterday And Tomorrow

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

happy late birthday adrienne🎂🎂🎂sorry today was not good, but praying your tomorrow will be full if sunshine💛

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Happy 55th Birthday to you, 55 here also 💛

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

💚🌟💚

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

🎂prayers, love and happiest of birthdays despite your crappy day...hope it's better now!

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

Happy Birthday, Adrienne !
I hope your day was filled with Love & Laughter !

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

55 is a good number especially here! I hope your day and week get better and Happy Birthday! 🎂🎈🎶🥳

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Happy Birthday, patriot ❤️ Hang in there!

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

55 equals JFK Jr. in simple gematria.
The Best Is Yet To Come. 🎂

Here to support my President, my country and THE CHILDREN 🙏🏻🙏🏻 🙏🏻 💥💥THE STAGE IS SET💥💥

Happy Birthday Patriot 🎊🎉🎈 🙌🏻

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

happy birthday 🥳

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

happy birthday 🥳❤️🎉

😍Sending even more love to you!

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

Happy Birthday Adrienne - YouTube

Happy Birthday Adrienne

Wife, mother and rescue dog mom too ❤️ 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication

😍

(1) Show this thread

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Oh my gosh I’m reading all the beautiful wishes sent your way And goodness it really put me in a good mood thank you lol And I was in a great mood to begin with…see what your birthday did thank you. 😊❤️🙏

I know we can only offer words and birthday memes but the whole anon army is wishing you the most happiest of birthdays!!

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

Ahhh I saw your post and then went to find something nice for you and then I couldn’t find you again lol well here you are happy birthday beautiful.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Happy Birthday and many many more :)
Adrienne may your LOVE overflow until it surrounds you completely!

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

Happy Birthday.... cheer up, I'll always be 2 years older than you!

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

Happy birthday! Lots of love for you. You know you can always come here for support.
WWG1WGA WW!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday!

We chose to be here! We are watching the destruction of the old guard.

God knows your name🙏🏻