Only people mentioned by @Saint_Bernard in this post can reply

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Bernadette Ducasse to her Publication

The DUMBS are connected to each other through a worldwide network of tunnels. They used maglev trains traveling at 1000s mph for transportation. It makes sense that they would stockpile food and supplies to prepare for any unforseen circumstances. Their contingency plans included nuclear weapon attacks and real pandemics that would have wiped out half or more of the world population.
As for how it was financed, the Khazarian mafia had money laundering operations that took in trillions over the years such as NASA. The tunnels and DUMBS were a big part of where all that money went.

South African born currently living on the island of Malta and i love the Lord Jesus

apparently this is not a dumb but a regular wharehouse

MAGA Patriot whose life has been turned upside down in recent days. The support and kindness I get here is incredible. Thanks, frens.

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

How so? The curved ceilings and lighting is the same in all the photos. There were a large number of people in the DUMBS and tunnels operating the day to day trafficking operations. The logistics of it required a steady stream of food and supplies. And their plans to depopuate the world included doomsday scenarios like nuclear attacks and deadly pandemics that would infect billions.

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

In response Bridget Lentin to her Publication

Doesn't look like a regular warehouse to me.

(2) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

no thanks
not eating anything under a Dumb.

take my chances up here.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

I saw this mentioned from a different source a couple of days ago, so there could be something to it
That they've been squirreling away the food & supplies for a long time is a given

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Hopefully there's a few more shelves, cos that just looks like your average prepper's basement. Lolz.

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

Hopefully there's a few more shelves, cos that just looks like your average prepper's basement. Lolz.

TRUTH - why? bc there is going to be a hideous amount of funerals / many people we know and love, neighbors, co-workers, tennis buddies etc. --- our world is going to become smaller. Institutions closing, cars abandoned, shopping malls empty ... remember TWD? ... we will all network with like-minded - that includes the not so nice.
Its going to frighten many, but in faith we will survive ALL. Please prep as best as possible, A W A Y from the big cities.

So the food will be able to help those who did not or could not prepare ahead of time.

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

In Jesus name, Holy Spirit guidance amd protection over all!💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊GOD WINS NCSWICN WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

150 yrs? I'd call that a stretch.

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

👏👏👏👏Bravo!

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Ummm....I hope they test it.

Only followers of this user (@misfire) can see their posts

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

Still waiting. Time to walk the talk.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hope they found the heirloom seed vaults that they saved for them and not us.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Yes Stephanie, I remember many years ago that the "scientists" were braggin' about their brilliance in saving the "world", just in case of Nuclear disaster ... (brought on by the cabal) .. so they had created this seed vault of every known seed in the world. Spoke about its vastness and how it was underground to keep everything dormant ... (in Antarctica). Well doesn't that just all add up!
If I know this, the white hats know it ... I just have a very long memory and this was published as a History special on PBS, well before cable was common place.

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
(2) Show this thread