Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

💕Sometimes just gotta sparkle no matter what it looks like,&be lovely.🌸🍃Do not be afraid. Trust Shalom. His love is great. Matt6:26,10:31

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

:)

Get your lifevests ready because we're going sailing after this dead cat bounce. The Titanic is about to sink and it's pulling all the little boats with it. Aka the greatest transfer of wealth in planet earth's history 🌊⛵

Watch the water?

The Lion is a cat, known for stealth. Just saying.

11:59 > 16 > 7 > 34.

Isn’t your goal date for 177.6 (1776) on Saturday, June 25th, VK? And, aren’t some planets due to allign on Friday, June 24th?

Oct 31, 2017 11:31:00 PM EDT
Anonymous
Get the popcorn, Friday & Saturday will deliver on the MAGA promise. POTUS knows he must clean house (gov't) in order to 'free up' and demonstrate who has authority in order to pass important legislation. This was always the priority. Remember, AG Sessions cannot look like an impartial player that is out to get all former Obama team members as we need him for other important work. All will come into focus and for anyone to think POTUS is not in control is kidding themselves. Also, he's 100% insulated with zero risk of impeachment (fact).

#46!!

That is an awesome cat!❤

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

Post 1234
I believe 🇺🇸

SAHM. 100% Trump supporter. Here for VK & Patriot friends. WWG1WGA

That will be me when we buy Anon Island 😍

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Awwww, Love it..💞

Only followers of this user (@Kat113) can see their posts

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

something like this 😎

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Apr 15, 2018 9:25:04 PM EDT

Bank of China? Are they crashing too? Before us?

VK, I loved your video. 💕
That said…

TS = 11:59 > 259.

[These people] are EVIL. (This probably isn’t the comm you were looking for, but…)

Rusty is a lot smarter than the people on this list. ;)

il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 22, 2022 at 2:05 PM]
John Cornyn, Mitch McConnell, Lindsey Graham, Mitt Romney, Lisa Murkowski, Richard Burr, Susan Collins, Bill Cassidy, Roy Blunt, Shelly Moore-Capito, Joni Ernst, Rob Portman, Thom Tillis and Todd Young CAN KISS MY ASS!!! NEVER FORGET THESE NAMES!!!

Winston Churchill: If you are going through Hell, keep going. Schatzi: Otherwise you are stuck in Hell.

Growing up we used to sail with three cats, but always kept a crab net handy in one of the fishing pole holders at the stern. We never needed it, but there was one overboard episode when my favorite, Paper Tiger had jumped to another boat just as we were pulling out of a slip. As she tried to jump back, she missed but climbed a nearby piling and we picked her up.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

My boat NEXT year:

We will have lots and lots of cats on Anon Island🌊🌴🐱

That is a cool cat.

1st QtheGathering was 2023! Supporter of Q& Q+,Vets, Family& Soul Tribe Vibes! Gratitude & Love for God, Jesus, Mother Mary

😎Boats in dreams represent movement too!

I'm a True Blue AUSSIE just here doing my part in The Great Awakening

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

adorable🤍kind of amazing cause some cats dont like the water at all

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

This is so cool!!!! 💛😄

My cats don’t like water! 😂
I was misting my Norfolk pine tree last night & afterward went I to say goodnight to the kitties…
One was hiding behind a curtain, another under a desk. 🤣

Pissed off Patriot through the first plunge. Madhatter made it back. I love United We Stand. Very intuitive and empathic. #WWG1WGA

Loving the numbers! Safty nets in place.

Awwww what an adorable story!!! ❤️
#LoveWins#FamilyIsEverything ☀️
Watch the kitty in the water!!! 💦

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Gorgeous pro pic Casey😊

(1) Show this thread

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

Sailed with our two cats for 3-4 months out of the year for a few years. It was such a hoot, loved it. They would settle in and along for the ride until you hit bad weather, then the three of us would give the “Captain” a very hard time!!

I had a mainecoon cat growing up who was fearless when it came to water. Doesn't surprize me one bit.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

I gave my Dad a kitten many years ago & he wasn’t impressed because he was always away on the yacht in the weekends & for summer holidays...I had named the kitten skipper & said well, you can take him away on the yacht too 😆
The kitten was quite a crazy one with a wild personality. Skipper chased seagulls & lept off the boat trying catch them 😂 A few times there was a knock on the hull & wet cat was delivered by another boatie in the bay that had seen the cat go flying off the yacht 🤣 Dad eventually found a new home for the cat so he could stop worrying if the cat was going to drown 😬

Louisiana Patriot #fightfightfight

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Hahahaha! Funny story!!!!

(1) Show this thread

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

WHAT A COOL CAT!💜

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

🕊💖

Child of God. Love life and want to be a light for Jesus. Truth matters. Hope Faith Love.

Not a cat lover ...but that cat is so precious...cute story!