Only people mentioned by @Digitalsoldier17 in this post can reply

In response Digital Soldier to his Publication

Trump's gold card has been officially announced on Fox News.🚨

We are honored to be part of a great history where every true patriot gets $ 5000 + every month, free food, free fuel and many other privileges with gold cards. 💳
The Trump card will be approved by the big American banks as the ONLY GOLD CARD and will change HISTORY! 🇺🇸

🛒Official site to order:⬇️

https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard
https://bit.ly/PatriotMemberCard

Information archaeologist 🧐 Finding truth one dig at a time

RIGHT?!!
They're so obvious at this point. Might as well put a big ol' sticker that says "Oops, we did it again"

Only followers of this user (@CueTee42) can see their posts

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

MAYOR is corrupt to approve this.

building 7 vibes

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Is there a way from preventing them from doing so?

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

they are usin the broom wrong

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Any demolition company and ALL OF ITS EMPLOYEES that agree to do this and participate in the demolition are - at minimum - guilty of evidence tampering/destruction and obstruction of justice. They are criminals if they agree to demolish the school.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Sandy hook 2.0

Some of your United States biggest crime scenes including 9/11 they demo and get rid of all of the evidence.

Someone commits a crime against a single person in the United States and any evidence found is kept for years and years

Nothing to see here

(1) Show this thread