ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

July 5th.

✝️ 🇨🇦 🇺🇸 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Worries me a little but not too much. I trust the plan.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

I'm a faith guy and trust and will keep it up, but everything is going in the crapper and how will it be salvageable? How can we trust ANY process? voting? I will vote. But unless we or some one storms the capitols of states like mine(GA) where the Governor and AG are owned by China and ARREST all the perpetrators ...why wouldn't our fall elections again all be rigged? We may be winning an info war ,but actions are happening that appear irreversible. Do we really need more bad news and bad events? Someones said the other day on here, "its all down hill from here". Down hill means we don't have to pedal ? heavy lifting done? but with out brakes to slow you going down hill, you are gone. Sorry I don't get it. tired of hearing about people I know dying

Would be nice to hear of actual ,not just Pyrrhic victories.

In response Marc Lawson to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MarLaw144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marc Lawson, click on at the bottom under it