Only people mentioned by @JohnnyQ in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

she looks like an alien πŸ‘½

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

ME THINKS MASS MEDITATION/PRAYER ON JULY 4TH & 5TH MAY BE NECESSARY. I DONT KNOW HOW ELSE WE CHUCK A WRENCH IN IT, BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT THEY'RE ABOUT TO DO. ANONS, WE NEED TO ORGANIZE A COURSE OF ACTION THAT WILL PREVENT THIS. ('course if we could get someone to actually throw a wrench in it, thatd work too)

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

WONDER WHAT SATANIC HOLLIDAY JULY 5TH IS?

In response George Edmiston to his Publication

maybe Wh are in control of every CERN place in Switzerland and France and there is nothing related with Satanism.

(1) Show this thread

I AM Divine Love!❀️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! πŸ—‘ I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! πŸ˜‡ I AM! ❀️

From June 2, 2022
"CERN: this word will continually be in your news. Do not fear what it can do. I will destroy it for the whole world to see. No, nothing they have designed against you will stand in this time when My hand is moving against it all."

https://www.jgminternational.org/prophecies/your-enemies-are-not-invincible?rq=cern

β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ Honesty is the first chapter in the book of wisdom THOMAS JEFFERSON πŸ‡©πŸ‡ͺ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍 .......Back on TWITTER as @AgnesdeBerlimon 🧚

Hmm....

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

TAPPING SPIRITUAL ENERGY

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication

Look at that beautiful Tiffany blue in the rainbow. GOD's blue. The hijacked rainbow doesn't have that color in it.

(2) Show this thread

So maybe this July 5th the energy, the frequencies of an unique timeline, the one that was originally for us is going to run calibrated/ concentrrated? Then September 3rd will be the time to military WW and disclosure start? Is that what I understood?

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

I'll look forward to whatever it is she's talking about. I could barely understand a word she was saying.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication

She said,
Hold on Trump is coming back
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

The woman who was President of RPI had something to do with CERN. The college paid her over 7 million dollars as a salary and she was tight with Soetoro.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

✝️ πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌎Christian, Patriot, Father and Husband. @AgentQanada on X

What was the bible prediction about Geneva?

In response Joe Qanada to his Publication

can't remember verbatim but it has a warning to stay away from it to the best of my recollection.

Hard to search anything related because search engines only find bible studies in Geneva.

(3) Show this thread

Worries me a little but not too much. I trust the plan.

Serving Jesus, minister of the Kingdom, pursuing the Greater Awakening, MAGA, WWG1WGA, 2nd A, Is 60 and Hab 2:14! I'LL FOLLOW BACK

I'm a faith guy and trust and will keep it up, but everything is going in the crapper and how will it be salvageable? How can we trust ANY process? voting? I will vote. But unless we or some one storms the capitols of states like mine(GA) where the Governor and AG are owned by China and ARREST all the perpetrators ...why wouldn't our fall elections again all be rigged? We may be winning an info war ,but actions are happening that appear irreversible. Do we really need more bad news and bad events? Someones said the other day on here, "its all down hill from here". Down hill means we don't have to pedal ? heavy lifting done? but with out brakes to slow you going down hill, you are gone. Sorry I don't get it. tired of hearing about people I know dying

(1) Show this thread

πŸ™wuuuuhuuuuuuschhhhhhhh

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

It's long over due.

Son of the American and Texas Revolutions WWG1WGA

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

I am looking forward to the day that CERN is obliterated!

GODs WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, GODSPEED PATRIOTS

Future proves past.
Past proves future.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

oh great..πŸ˜’

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

HmmmπŸ˜‰is this the weapon [they] planned on to destroy hummanity?

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

Maybe reversing 2012 now.

(1) Show this thread

I am expecting a lot to happen on July 5.

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

cern πŸ‘‡

I'd love to get a close look at that CERN woman's necklace. Looks pretty satanic to me. Anyone witha blow-up view?

Maybe they'll open a portal straight to hell for themselves.

In response Manny Questions to his Publication

not very clear..

(1) Show this thread

Red pilled since the 80's - Been waiting for this a long time! - Biblical!

What exactly do they think is going to happen when these atoms collide? What is the whole purpose of this? Their version and the real version.

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

worm holes

In response JAde Roiste to her Publication

Opening doors that can't be shut - A.I. demons

(3) Show this thread

I hate even seeing that word CERN!

July 5th? πŸ˜³πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Push back, counter balance.