VK . - TRUTH Social...

Just want the American Dream for my family.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

in your opinion if you were to predict how much worse it will get on a scale of (1-10) 10 being so much more worse from today .what number would you pick . just your opinion

really not sure to hate to even speculate, but GEORGENEWS has said it as well...it's happening 'by design' to wake people up, so Imagine it has to get to a point that shakes people awake!

In response Melissa Lee to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

sounds like at least an 8. But it is war, so....

FAMILY is all in your heart. GOD IS ALMIGHTY IN ALL. MY "TIME" HAS COME NOW. A Texan by state. Member since 2021

President John F Kennedy speech...about bringing it all down...being done...By design

Just want the American Dream for my family.

thank you Kim💛🙏

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

"Use logic"

Not not of my strong point in the short run I admit, but I observe and I am patient beyond repair.

All the things written, ALL THE THINGS! This has only been the warmup sessh

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

I totally agree . The normies are so stubborn that even now they deny something happening … it has to get darker🙃 .🚑

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication

Disclosure of#pizzagate will be very dark and must happen.

(1) Show this thread

Maybe to even shake them out of their own stupor.