Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

How many creepy joes are therešŸ¤”I mean one is BAD enoughtšŸ˜”

For me ... it is all in the body.. facelifts maybe... BUT th body doesn't lie.. hands don't lie.. muscle tone does not lie. THIS Joe is much much younger.

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. šŸ™ā¤šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²šŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

šŸ˜‚it's bewildering to me how so many people don't see this.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

Because accepting the truth is more painful. People will watch movies and accept it as truth, but will not accept the truth that they've been cloning people for over 50 years. At this point, it;s willful ignorance.

Married to a šŸš’,mom of 3 and a grandma x 2 ! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

In response Wendy Leal to her Publication

I try pointing it out and people say he had a facelift. šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

(2) Show this thread

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

His Wife!

That's the same ear canal. The face lift stretching all that skin back and it's tucked behind his ear. Same man, much older with major face lift and tons of botox.

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

clone 5

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

theres nothing to see here!!!

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

Hard Rock Constitutional Conservative Freedom Fighter #WWG1WGA #SavetheChildren #2A #MoanLabe No coins sold or bought

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

Is this cloning crap real?

Blessed Christian, Wife, Mom & Grammy to 6. šŸ™ā¤šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡²šŸŒŽ Pro-Trump, Pro-Life, Pro-Guns #GODWINS #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN

In response Emand Lio to his Publication

The real Joe also has blue eyes, NOT dark brown.

(2) Show this thread

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡øšŸ¦…

TOTALLY WRONG EARS! HE GOT A NOSE JOB IN HIS LATE '70S? HOW THE HECK DID HIS HEAD SHRINK & HIS EYES GET CLOSER TOGETHER? YOUR SKULL CAN'T CHANGE! WHERE'S A GOOD FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST WHEN YOU NEED ONE? RIGHT HERE!ā˜ļø

INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS..šŸ˜³IF THAT'S JOE, THAN I'M BLACK!

Pixie ear. To much plastic surgery.