Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Direct Energy Weapon hit these cows. And I heard 10,000

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

To put numbers in context McDonnel's uses 11 Million cows alone yearly for their burgers. Me think they were tainted meat.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Ask any of my FRens here!
Nana has called it "Mystery Meat" for years!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Havent ate it in years, I slipped once when the baby was born, i was hungry it was midnight and no other option, got a qtr pounder and fries, woke up with hives all ovr my body, never again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Yeah my higher self must be taking a bit of control here as I am not the meat eater I used to be,

Rarely in my life have I ever turned down a steak until recently. Breakfast is about the only time that I really want meat with a meal lately.

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@gingersnapstx) can see their posts