Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Direct Energy Weapon hit these cows. And I heard 10,000

To put numbers in context McDonnel's uses 11 Million cows alone yearly for their burgers. Me think they were tainted meat.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

It is possible that Mad Cow disease, or other disease, could lead to a vegetarian diet.

Remember when Oprah went after the rancher’s and lost?

This has been planned for some time.

Misspelling matters?

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/joshbillinson/oprah-winfrey-texas-beef-industry

Bless Trump and the Military. Awake, Aware. Cant wait for the credits to roll. Truth brings the light, lies keep you in the dark.

Me thinks so too , I was cautiously glad to hear this , sad for the cows but then they were being poisoned in their short miserable lives. Same with all the grains and processed foods.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

thats scary 🕊💖🙌🏼

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

Years ago there was a rumor that they put breadcrumbs in their meat to make it go further, I know when I worked there as a teen there was always a problem cleaning out the shake machine and the bacteria levels were always high, and kids use to spit in the bugers and serve them, I honestly don’t trust any FAST food place

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response MishPurA 717 to her Publication

more like sawdust. My roommate is a truck driver and he delivered sawdust to McDonalds. NOT KIDDING YOU!

(1) Show this thread

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

I quit eating there when they added pink slime

Then God said,
“I give you every seed-bearing plant
on the face of the whole Earth
& every tree that has fruit with seed in it.
They will be yours for food.

And to all the beasts of the Earth
& all the birds in the sky
& all the creatures that move along the ground—
everything that has the breath of life in it—
I give every green plant for food.”
And it was so."
Genesis 1 : 29, 30

#LiveAndLetThrive

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

My oldest is 12, never been there, & knows it’s evil. He doesn’t know the full details, but knows enough.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Unfortunately I believe they serve tainted meat as well as other tainted products. I leave it at that.

God, family , truth, love, honor ,gratitude forgiveness. Keep inside the cart it's getting bumpy. God bless you all! #familyiseverything

Unfortunately I believe they serve tainted meat as well as other tainted products. I leave it at that.

100 percent Patriot! God is my savior. Trump is till my president 💕 Suspended from Twitter 8 times 😂

i quit eating there when they came out with the pink slime. think around 2009 maybe.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Ask any of my FRens here!
Nana has called it "Mystery Meat" for years!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I feel bad for my husband, because he craves a Big Mac or Quarter Pounder now and then, whereas I won't touch McDonald's or other fast food (because I'm certain that McD's isn't the only chain using questionable products). He finds what he's read and heard about their meat to be credible though.

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Same with fake fries (full of MSG products so they taste good), fake buns / bread, fake shakes, etc.

The Mickey D's I see in my area have advertised for halo wanted, $15 an hour for over 2 years.
Looking forward to seeing "Closed" signs in thei windows!

🤗🥰💖🙏

(3) Show this thread

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

oh see your misspelling, know that is not just dancing fingers, hope you and your family better today

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

believe that too, never ate a mcdonalds burger, but have seen repeatedly the use of human meat in combo with animal, and tainted meat seems on par with their evil deeds, bout the only thing i told a few friends that resulted in some change, they go to jacks

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

Agreed. Stopped eating there yrs ago cuz burgers tasted like blood....or an iron taste.😖 Like when u bite ur tongue and it bleeds...yuck!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

VK, I can only imagine how tainted. Here is an article I found about ‘vaccine farms’. The article was partially funded by none other than Gates Foundation. Here is an excerpt from an article -

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0264410X2030668X

Deeply committed Trump Patriot. Trusting the Plan. Seeker of truth and spiritual guidance.

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Very interesting, thanqs!

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

wonder if its possible to taint it with the vacinne ingredients? wr know its been tainted with human remains hence mad cow disease. the cows had Kuru Symptoms. y aknow the old addage You are What you Eat…also pigs can digest and break down a whole human. i quite eating meat that i dont know where it comes from.

We quit eating M awhile ago!

🤢

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response chore Toke to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Humm🤔Makes you wonder about the chickens Kentucky fried chicken uses, their chickens have 3 wings 3,4 feet no feathers it’s awful 😏They pump those chickens with all kinds of chemicals talking about tainted meat Kentucky fried chicken is really TAINTED ❗️😏

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

agreed, unless....

someone here the other day showed that
that photo of lumped dead cows might be CGI
focusing on some weird facial distortions

see if i can find it

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. #SaveTheChildren. I dont accept psyop of DS vs Q/Trump, its problem/savior, so block me 😎

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

found it

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

how many people you think they use?

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

MCDONALDS CELEBRITY MEAT MARKET "#pedovores "

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

Miss spelling counts...McDonalds*McDonnel's

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

https://on.soundcloud.com/QmEdc https://on.soundcloud.com/d1zYG https://on.soundcloud.com/LPZqJ

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

This sick fuck!!!!

(1) Show this thread