I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Supreme Court release Thursday🤔 FrYaY the "precipice"? Planets lining up. Pope stepping down. Queen who knows where. Election forefront. Market in a nose dive🤔 Feels like the perfect STORM brewing to me😉🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

THE UNIVERSAL TOROIDAL HEART
"God is an Intelligible Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE BOOK OF TWENTY-FOUR PHILOSPHERS
An Awesome Animated Image of the Universal Torus Field which is the Quantum Source of All Atoms, Seeds, Cells, Planets, Stars and Galaxies.
Our Planet is a HoloFractal (Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) Embodiment of this Universal Toroidal Energy and the Human Heart is, in turn, A HoloFractal Embodiment of the Universal Planetary Heart.
We ARE, Individually and Collectively, the Heart and Heartbeat of the Universal Spirit of Love and Light as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself Within and Through All Creation.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Craig Robert Steele, click on at the bottom under it