Supreme Court release Thursday🤔 FrYaY the "precipice"? Planets lining up. Pope stepping down. Queen who knows where. Election forefront. Market in a nose dive🤔 Feels like the perfect STORM brewing to me😉🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Well, a certain@vincentkennedy was on a countdown of sorts awhile back.
Took note.
Ends FryDay, if my calculations are humming at 88mph.

“On earth as it is in Heaven” 55 WWG1WGA @movementiscomin

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. 🇺🇸🦅 #WWG1WGA

The Perfect Storm ...

"These seem to be all the necessary ingredients for a perfect oil storm, spiced up with the latest massive oil field outage in Libya. Things are, indeed, worse than pretty much everyone expected, and, what is perhaps more worrying, they will remain so for a while yet because there is no quick fix on the table."
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/perfect-storm-oil-caught-markets-guard

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

THE UNIVERSAL TOROIDAL HEART
"God is an Intelligible Sphere Whose Center is Everywhere and Circumference Nowhere." -THE BOOK OF TWENTY-FOUR PHILOSPHERS
An Awesome Animated Image of the Universal Torus Field which is the Quantum Source of All Atoms, Seeds, Cells, Planets, Stars and Galaxies.
Our Planet is a HoloFractal (Whole-in-Each-Part/Part-in-Each-Whole) Embodiment of this Universal Toroidal Energy and the Human Heart is, in turn, A HoloFractal Embodiment of the Universal Planetary Heart.
We ARE, Individually and Collectively, the Heart and Heartbeat of the Universal Spirit of Love and Light as it Simultaneously Expresses Itself Within and Through All Creation.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

🎇🎆 God's Army is ready to party like it's 1776 🎆🎇
God Bless The MEGA World !!!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇🎇

(1) Show this thread

Don't forget Assange

and

D class

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

I love the smell of a big storm!

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

And Bitcoin tanking! (Any rise is just a dead cat bounce.)

Let's not forget Julian Assange extradition, Jan 6 commission, and vax injuries creeping into public view alongside its inexplicable approval for the kiddies!

i pray!!

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

I love the vibez! 17 trumps 13 (bloodline) kinda feels here! 🙏🏻 👇🏻

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication

Vibes are my thang👊

(1) Show this thread

Love My President Donald J. Trump Love My Country 1776 U.S.A. Republic LOVE MY GOD !!! BTW I identify as a ... LIGHT SUPREMACIST 🕆🛐🕆

Add this to the list ???@VincentKennedy

I like the way you think! Let r rip tater chip!💥